An interesting game - who can understand from transaction history how an advisor works - page 28

sanctus >> :
This system enters on price acceleration on breakout, assuming a good no-bounce. In general, I removed unreliable parameters by the impulse system, one of which led to today's loss. I was hesitant at the beginning whether to use them or not, but I was greedy at the time.

try using it this way!

If you see a breakout, set a breakout flag and wait for a pullback and enter on the pullback (according to the filters)

--

no rollback then cancel the signal!

vegetate >> :

So "acceleration" is the "additional (derivative) dimension"?

No of course, acceleration is the basis of the first primitive subsystem, not the controlling one.

YuraZ >> :

try using it this way!

See a breakout - set a breakout flag and wait for a pullback and enter on the pullback ( according to the filters )

--

no pullback then cancel the signal!

I will do so in the following systems.

Toad says we should bet on the real) Who has a prediction, will it go down?

Maybe not right away, but it's a sure thing, there's no such thing as forever.

Speaking of time, the system also includes optimisation every 2 weeks.

sanctus >> :
If to speak about time, the system still includes optimization every 2 weeks.

>> This is reassuring.

Two options. Or you may use demo accounts, strictly following all the requirements, like on the real account. Or I put it on the real account (not on cents) with a small lot, so that in case of emergency I have not managed to do essential harm to the deposit within two weeks. I tried the second variant, the experiment was a failure, I did not suffer much damage but I still have satisfaction from the real trading. I advise you.

Yes, I'm leaning towards the second option too.

sanctus писал(а) >>
>> Toad says, I should bet on the real) Who has a prognosis, will not lose?

It looks promising. The results on the real will strongly depend on the execution of trade orders.

If executed honestly, at least in the near future, there should be no loss. >> IMHO.

sanctus писал(а) >>
Yeah, I'm leaning towards the second option too.

how long have you been testing it on the demo?