Write an advisor - page 13

betmen писал(а) >>

I suggested the comrade until there is a response. If he doesn't show up within two hours, let him look for another candidate.

Apparently looking for records.

It's good to see the market through someone else's eyes. Throw him an offer in his personal. Not everyone is on the computer during the day.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

And what else is there to do when there is no TC or its results,

but only to find a programmer to "brainwash" (C) Integer.

And such customers appear on this forum with enviable regularity.

Yeah, I know nothing about programming, that is, logic and I know a profitable algorithm paradox.

Helex >> :

Yeah, I know nothing about programming, i.e. logic and I know a profitable algorithm paradox.

>> what exactly are you talking about?

My logic is that a trader who has a profitable TS:

1. He simply must apply it to make a profit.

2. If point 1 works (otherwise the TS is unprofitable), then part of the profit should not be a sin to pay for the programmer's work. (In business it is called "development").

What does your or my programming knowledge have to do with it?

I don't write my ideas to order, I implement them myself, although I'm far from a pro level.

And here https://forum.mql4.com/ru/26842/page5 is a confirmation that this logic works:

q3-star >> :

It's time to get upset. It's sinking ((( Manually profitable, I enter manually only at profitable for me prices and spend and share when trend.

"Bargain prices" is nothing more than the author's self-deception and looking at the right side of the chart,

which in online trading is not yet visible, i.e. filtering-self-deception. And this is very typical.

Let's finalize the Expert Advisor ! The signals work fine, but the strategy has a counter-trend !

We can make the buy and sell orders to be placed on any signal. I.e. if the signal to sell, put sellstop at LOW, and buystop at stoploss level!

I have been watching the price for several years and there are very few double LOSes.

I was thinking yesterday morning. I would like to improve the breaking of patterns, breaking of conditions and deleting orders that did not work.

Then the system will deploy its operating principle and become flexible, not a stupid counter-trend! We get a lot of false signals after which the price continues to move forward, having earned us a good faith Loose.
Files:
kimiv_2.mqh  170 kb
for_max_2.mq4  5 kb