Write an advisor - page 12

LeoV >> :

It's bad luck to give yourself to the first person you meet....))))

Then there are posts like this: coder stole a profitable TS, gave some fake code...

But it's free.

I remember I noticed a pattern on one Asian pair at 6.30GMT, I got sweaty. I tried to change it for weeks with pencil, I built 6.28 Expert Advisor with hunting excitement and after 15 minutes of testing it showed me a bad strategy, losses are inevitable as well as profit. I had 2-3 p's worth of losses at closing + spreads and constant losses. Although I sometimes catch a small profit there in the morning, in my pants and with a cup of coffee.

So learn the language and there will be many more ideas.

paramzin >> :

Good afternoon!

I would like to write an EA, but I don't understand the programming language very well yet.

It should do:

1. define day of the week and time

2. determine High and Low of the previous three days (i.e., if today is Tuesday, it should determine High and Low for Monday, Friday and Thursday separately, as well as for these three days together) to calculate the formula

3. Using the formula, calculate the formula according to the days of the week and the values given in step 2.

the formula is as follows:

if

open<close on Monday, then the value is A,

open>close Monday, then the value is A1,

it is the same for Friday

and for Thursday

(These values should be added, i.e. we should get AA1A or AA2)

4.Depending on the values of paragraph 3, solve a formula (usual).

5. then at a certain time to buy or sell. also depending on the values of item 4.

(set stop loss, take,).

I made this program in exele. but I would like it all done automatically. in addition, all this is done at 1-2 am.

I would rather have it done manually based on historical data.

Can I write such a program?

Or it is just not possible.

Thank you.

I see that there are few people who would like to help... :-)

I'm currently working on mql5 suggest a chat on skype betmen_travian will be online from 12:30 to 14:00 Moscow.

Sta2066 >> :

I remember I noticed a pattern on one Asian pair at 6.30GMT, I got sweaty. I tried to change it for weeks with pencil, I built 6.28 Expert Advisor with hunting excitement and after 15 minutes of testing it showed me a bad strategy, losses are inevitable as well as profit. I had 2-3 p's worth of losses at closing + spreads and constant losses. Although I still catch a small profit there in the morning, in my pants, with a cup of coffee.

So learn the language and there will be many more ideas.

In 10, if you want to do it, it is desirable to be able to code yourself, because udey periodically appear, and each time to find a coder for these tasks sometimes more difficult than to throw the code itself.

betmen >> :

In 10-ku if you want to do it until it is desirable to be able to code yourself because udey periodically appear and every time to look for a coder for these tasks sometimes more difficult than to throw the code itself.

You're building a sandwich in the wrong way, uncle betmen. Judge for yourself, learn to program for a few months, and shouting in the forum "HELP!" - it's five minutes.

>> My wife also glues wallpaper, because she knows how to do it and I don't.

granit77 >> :

You're building a sandwich in the wrong way, uncle betmen. You have to learn to program for a few months, but it takes five minutes to shout out "HELP" in the forum.

I also have a wife who hangs wallpaper, because she knows how, and I do not.

Come on, everyone can write a couple thousand lines of code for a simple Expert Advisor, and life will teach you how to do it right, because mistakes in EA's code are expensive... The debugger in 5 will allow to bypass some sharp corners.

granit77 писал(а) >>

You're building a sandwich in the wrong way, uncle betmen. You have to learn to program for a few months, but it takes five minutes to shout out "HELP" in the forum.

My wife also glues wallpaper because she knows how, and I do not.

That's the wife to glue for FREE, and the others will ask for money.

You could advertise "Looking for a prgrammer's wife."

Code as a calculation has a lesser probability of usefulness than a random entry into the market .

Although, geniuses, unlike crooks, never had money. And if it's not hard for anyone to code, help me out.

Sta2066 >> :

That's what a wife does, to glue for FREE, but the ones who come will ask for money.

You could advertise "Looking for a prgrammer's wife."

The code as a calculation has a lower probability of usefulness than a random entry into the market.

Although, geniuses, unlike crooks, never had money. And if it's not hard for anyone to code, help me out.

I suggested the comrade until there is a response. If he doesn't show up within two hours, let him look for another candidate.

betmen >> :

I suggested the comrade until there is a response. If he doesn't show up within two hours, let him look for another candidate.

So you must have offered for payment, thereby undeservedly injuring the author.

granit77 >> :

... It takes months to learn how to program, and it takes five minutes to shout "HELP" in the forum.

betmen >> :

Come on, everyone can write a couple thousand lines of code for the simplest Expert Advisor, and life will teach you how to do it right, because mistakes in EA code are expensive...

Granit77's subtle humour was not appreciated (((.