"The 'perfect' trading system - page 134

LeoV:
In this sense, my EAs draw any level of profit on history. I can do any level of profit to order. For the money - 50% more than what they order ))))

So you can put it on a demo and see what happens in a year.

Or you can go for real, if you don't feel sorry for the money.

LeoV:
In that sense, I have my EAs on history drawing any level of profit. To order - I do any level. For the money - 50% more than what they order ))))

Any profit on history is obviously a bad thing.

VictorArt: I am waiting for the address in my personal message.

Victor, with all due respect and reverence, if your PAM shows with your adaptive EAs at least real 50% a year, with a depo load of 8-10%, with a drawdown of 30% - it would be interesting to study it in order to improve efficiency. Not interested at this stage. Sorry.

VictorArt: Any profit on history is obviously a bad thing.

No, as it turns out - not any....

LeoV:

Victor, with all due respect and esteem, if your PAMM showed at least 50% annual yield with your adaptive EAs, at 8-10% deposited volume, with a 30% drawdown - it would be interesting to study it in order to increase the efficiency. Not interested at this stage. Sorry.

Suit yourself :)

If you do not need, who needs this gift - write in a personal message your address.

I will give only one whom I trust (from known forum members), ie if I do not respond within 2 days - then I'm sorry, gave it to someone else.

VictorArt:

That way you can put it on a demo and see what happens in a year's time.

Or you can also use it for real, if you don't feel sorry for the money.

My answer would be this. I don't know your topic very well. I am not ready to study it. If your smarts show at least 100% a year, with a deposit load of no more than 5-6% and a drawdown of no more than 25% - I'm ready to invest large sums. Large amounts are from 100k dollars.

LeoV:

My answer would be this. I don't know your topic. I am not ready to study it. If your smarts show at least 100% a year, while loading a deposit of no more than 5-6% and a drawdown of no more than 25% - I'm ready to invest large sums. Large - that's from 100k dollars.

Come on - if there will be a profit and without your 100k investment will be enough. So don't make promises in advance.

VictorArt: So don't make promises in advance.

These are not promises. This is harsh reality.

Risking $100 with dreams of making $1,000 in a couple of months is one thing.

Risking 100k is quite another. 50% p.a. would be very satisfying ))))

VictorArt: If there is a profit it will be enough without your 100k investment.

If there is.... if any...... and so on, so on, so on....))))

VictorArt:

Come on - if you make a profit, your 100k investment will be enough. So don't make promises in advance.
I'm going to patent an Expert Advisor that doesn't lose... I'll sell it for free for 10k. If you have a proven strategy, 100K is zero... But who will show you a good strategy...?