"The 'perfect' trading system - page 132

The man is selling advisers. Born in vitro

LeoV:

Trust is trust, and a drain is a drain. It's different )))). I don't understand how these 150 investors invested at -60%?
I also don't understand why people are looking forward to the launch of MMM2, apparently people are blinded by PR, personality or patent "brilliance"...

I, on the other hand, love Latinisms. How is it...

Si non e vero, e ben trovato.

Well, good luck to the brazen branch invader...

All together: Angela, come to us! Angela, save and preserve us frail from the branch invaders. Amen.

tara:
All together: Angela, come to us! Angela, save and preserve us frail from the branch invaders. Amen.
Ahh...

rustein: I also don't understand why people are looking forward to the launch of MMM2, apparently people are blinded by PR, personality or patent "brilliance"...

Yeah, by the way, wretched Mavrodius only promises 30% APR and here's like 700% APR and it slips through ))))

I think she's shocked.

There's such thought, such emotion...

No. You can't do that with branches from the fairer sex.

It's got to be gentle...

Just don't accuse me of sexism!!!

I've got girls - at an age - running XXXXXXXXX businesses all right.

LeoV:

Yeah, by the way, wretched Mavrodi promises only 30% per annum and there's like 700% per annum and it slips through ))))

Apparently some people's IQ is measured in percentages, not all "smart" people will fall for 30% and at 700% some will say to themselves "maybe I'll take a chance, there's an "adaptive patent", the world is coming to an end, why not take a chance?"...

So almost everyone breaks down, it all depends on the percentage...

rustein:

Apparently some people's IQ is measured in percentages, not all "smart" people will fall for 30% and at 700% some will say to themselves "maybe I'll take a chance, there's an "adaptive patent", the world is coming to an end, why not take a chance?"...

So almost everyone breaks down, it all depends on the percentage...

Yeah, adaptive IQ?