"The 'perfect' trading system - page 123

VictorArt:

Dumb question, as from the dumbest person on this forum: what will you guarantee the result of the changes/improvements?

"Trader's skill"?

How will you measure mastery? The number of clairvoyants in previous generations? :)

The skill of a trader is measured by his equity and deposit load - there are not many of them at Alpari, but there are some. You only need half a year to understand it )))

VictorArt:

Not too long ago, there was one acknowledged "master" who leaked everything in one fell swoop. There's another master, who's 0.5 million. "But everything is not so bad in another PAMM.

I have another one, which has 25 lots without stops and 10 pips per trade, but all with multi-level protection.

P.S.: All coincidences with real projects are purely coincidental and are just fictional situations that could potentially arise someday :)

The people you write about - I know them, but they are not masters. They may have written that they are masters, but they are not. You don't have to believe what is written. They were not masters as you might mistakenly think.

VictorArt: De ja vu. That's about what you said when it was -60%.
It was -60%, now it's -90%. Where's the de ja vu?

LeoV:

In Alpari, traders' quality is measured by their equity and deposit load. You only need half a year to realise that)))

The people you write about - I know them, but they are not masters. They may have written that they are masters, but they are not. There is no need to believe what is written. They were not masters, as you might mistakenly think.

I repeat the question: how do you measure "mastery"?

If not by what, I don't know what to answer you - how can I tell if I'm wrong or not?

And how can an investor tell? After all, if you know what I mean, your statement "weren't masters" is a bomb :)

"Half a year is enough to understand it ))))" - Have you forgotten that I'm the dumbest one here? Give me the "skill formula" - then your "subtle hints" will reach me.

Or are you like the "love formula"? Mastery is a skill - but not everyone can understand who is a master and who is a craftsman - you can whisper it in my ear afterwards, for a fee :)

LeoV:
It was -60%, now it's -90%. Where is the de ja vu?

Correction: It was -60%, then +0.83%, became -90%.

VictorArt:

I repeat the question: how will you measure "mastery"?

If not, I don't know what to tell you - how can I tell if I'm wrong or not?

And how can an investor tell? After all, if you know what I mean, your statement "they were not masters" is a bomb :)

"Half a year is enough to understand it ))))" - Have you forgotten that I'm the dumbest one here? Give me the "skill formula" - then your "subtle hints" will reach me.

Or are you like the "love formula"? Mastery is - but not everyone is given to understand who is a master and who is a craftsman - you in confidence, for a fee, then whisper in your ear :)

Once again -

You may not know who is a jack-of-all-trades, but you better understand who is a jack. I traded with them for more than half a year and they are good enough to understand that.)

For me personally it means 100-200% p.a. with not more than 5-10% equity stake (the less the better).

For someone it could be 10000% per annum at 100-200% upload. Everyone has his own level of skill))))

In half a year you can see it and count it.

VictorArt: Correction: it was -60%, then +0.83%, became -90%.

The fact that it went through +0.83% - does not do you credit because "history repeats itself" and the next pass through "0" will be -100%. The drawdown is increasing )))

"You can make as much interest as you like and only lose 100" - have you heard that expression?

LeoV:

Once again -

For me personally, it is 100-200% per annum with a load of no more than 5-10% (the less the better).

For someone it may be 10000% per annum at 100-200% upload. Everyone has his own level of skill))))

In half a year you can see it and count it.

Are you saying that "skill level" guarantees profits in the future?

P.S.: Just "yes" or "no" so that there is no ambiguous interpretation of the answer.

VictorArt:

P.S.: Just "yes" or "no" so that there is no ambiguous interpretation of the answer.

Under some conditions, yes. It is impossible to say unequivocally, in such an ambiguous market. But as long as the degree of risk is respected, it is practically impossible to drain. Or rather, it is possible to control, understand and try to 'adjust' to the market, rather than to fuck everything up in one or two blows, as you wrote above )))).

VictorArt:

Are you saying that the fact that you couldn't fly yesterday implies that you will learn tomorrow?
If a man has somehow managed to keep up with the market a few times, there's more reason to believe
him, not someone who couldn't once.

Don't give a damn about craftsmanship.

Don't care about profitability.

Man is so built that he doesn't need the first or the second. What he needs is stability.

To live in this morass of predictable glitches and... Yeah...

===

Victor! I'm with you. As a postmodernist....