"The 'perfect' trading system - page 93

gip >> :

It turns out there are a lot of us.

google: VictorArt ignore list site:forum.alpari.ru

In general, the branch seems to bump to its name (do not even want to interrupt), although I would buy a place on this list, if profitable will turn out :o)

Pegasmaster >> :

Absolutely agree!!!! You yourself are aware that when "facts that contradict some theory" are found, another "revolution of the physical picture of the world" sets in. This is inevitable on the way of studying the picture of the world!

Well you won't claim that there is a theory of EVERYTHING.

Maybe that's why I have the hieroglyph "pupil" tattooed, and neither me, nor you, nor anybody else will become a "teacher". Maybe in the next life :)

Is every shake up like this an anneal and a new round of searching for the bottom?

Urain >> :

Actually, it kind of goes back to its name.

Where? Not a word on the subject at all. Or do you think that string theory or the theory of everything has something to do with the topic?

Urain >> :

Every time you shake it up, it's a firestorm and a new round of searching for the bottom?

That's about right. Isn't that what you're looking for in terms of trading strategies-tactics?

It seems that only Victor has reached the pinnacle of knowledge and enlightenment. I'm no match for him. :)

For me, the learning process is endless ...

p.s. In general, a person who does not accept the right to make a mistake from the outset is incapable of grasping new knowledge, because we are all human and it is human to make mistakes :)

gip >> :

Where? Not a word on the subject at all. Or do you think string theory or the theory of everything has anything to do with the topic?

I didn't say it's on topic, I said it's out of the way (they're talking about something perfect).

gip >> :

Where? Not a word on the subject at all. Or do you think string theory or the theory of everything has anything to do with the topic?

I'm trying to get to the subject of the "perfect" advisor.

Unfortunately, Victor's advisor is not one, and moreover, Victor does not admit it, because he has other goals.

Pegasmaster >> :

I'm trying to get back to the subject of the "ideal" EA.

Unfortunately, Victor's EA is not ideal and moreover Victor does not admit it because he has other goals.

The problem with this thread (imho) is that no one considers Victor's EA to be ideal and there is nothing else in the thread.

Therefore, any argument not about Victor's advisor will be closer to the topic, because you can't go any further away from the topic.

So let's have a thought, what are the properties of an EA that bring it closer to the notion of "ideal"?

Urain >> :

The problem with the thread is (imho) that no one recognises Victor's advisor as perfect and nothing else has been discussed in the thread.

Therefore, any discussion not about Victor's Expert Advisor will be closer to the subject because we cannot go further away from the subject.

I see. I have another "perfect EA" in development. I have nothing to provide at the moment.

The past system is OK, but there are "threshold" limitations and it does not qualify as "ideal", although it has been profitable for half a year.

gip >> :
Come on, let's think, what EA properties bring it closer to the "ideal" concept?

No problem!

1. Complete absence of fixed takeoffs and stops. Only dynamic, i.e. depending on the situation, but "force majeure" should be.

2. A minimum of parameters. I do not know how to get rid of them at all, for whether it is a neural network or patterns - all the same some parametric restrictions.

Go on, critique.

p.s. By the way, once tried to deal with Kravchuk's system (digital filtering, LF, HF, spectrum). But encountered threshold processes, which he says he has overcome. Doesn't say how, of course.