"The 'perfect' trading system - page 65

VictorArt писал(а) >>

Leonid, the world around us is also far from a sine wave :)

However, our eyes successfully see only what they want to see.

For example, they see the movement of a sunbeam or the movement of drawn pictures.

Radios see "their wave" and televisions see "their channel".

Mobile phones see 'their station'.

Adaptive EAs see "their profit" :)

"Seeing" and "making a profit" are different things....)))

LeoV >> :

That's what he's saying about 'seeing'. And we all keep saying "to get - to get"... :)

LeoV писал(а) >>

Moreover, let's be more specific and understand what is business and what is theory "about business"-

VictorArt wrote(a) >> For example, seeing the movement of a sun bunny or the movement of drawn pictures.

The movement of drawn pictures is a cartoon. >> So making and drawing a cartoon is one thing, but selling it and making money from it is something else entirely.

VictorArt wrote(a) >> Radios see "their wave", televisions see "their channel".

Making one radio or TV set so that it "sees its own channel" is one thing, but setting up production and making money from it is another.

VictorArt wrote(a) >> Mobile phones see "their station".

Buying a mobile and talking on it is one thing, but making a network of your own stations and setting up a business to make a profit on it is another.

VictorArt wrote(a) >> Adaptive EA sees "its profit" :)
Theoretically in the tester or in words anything can be theoretically possible is one thing, but in practice to make a profit and go to the DC to take it away is another.

VictorArt >> :

Adaptive EA sees "its profits" :)

Ehhh, I'm going to snigger without fear of being put on my personal banned list:

The Adaptive EA has seen its profit, but it has been quite negative so far. Now I understand why you put the word "profit" in quotes.

Mathemat >> :

Ehhh, I'm going to snigger without fear of being put on my personal banned list:

He can see the profit, but it's quite negative so far. And now I see why you put the word "profit" in quotes yourself.

I'm already ahead of you in the sneering sense. :о)

I know one thing - I was blind, but now I see. (И. 9:25)

A pyramidal sermon.

(joyfully, divinely) Ave, trader! You are now the bearer of absolute proprietary knowledge, the name of which is OTT. This doctrine is all-encompassing, singular, and therefore true. Ave!

(grimly rambling) But don't ask what OTT means - don't blaspaspheme. Don't demand proof - don't tempt the Creator. Don't let doubts creep into your soul. And can't think of anything else - especially be afraid of TA. One thought of technicality is enough to lead you into heresy and wickedness will drive you to the mental abyss, and you will be doomed to eternal exercises in mathematics in hell among the vulgar luxuries, and those who follow you will curse you as a false prophet.

(raising his voice and pointing his finger at the earthenware donation pig and the bowl for wetting his mouth) Spit on profit in public - repent! Cast out the unclean spirit of profit by taking the path of enlightened stability!

(pious, ending) Dixi. Drain and do not sin. Amen.

(music plays, shouts of "hallowed be" and "deliver us from the technical" are heard, traders and tradeswomen are merging at the MC in ecstasy against the background of a pig, a cup and an illuminated main 6 by 3 shield with the number of the PAMM account for merging)

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

And once again, you are wrong. Bids and Asks are exactly the bids. This is Level 1, which is what is broadcast as the best prices. And you can see concluded deals, but not on all exchanges, and not everywhere at once, but only after some time.

Feel the difference between requests and deals.

And, instead of making up something of yourself, sort out how it really is.

What stock exchange does not have the last transaction price? I haven't seen any exchange data streamed by Bid or Ask or a combination of the two. Usually any stream is by trades made. Of course, from any exchange you can get current Bids and Asks, and even a glass on a particular club, but the history is usually not. The history is by trades and volums per se.

Mathemat >> :

Eh, I'm going to snigger without fear of being put on my personal banned list:

He can see the profit, but it's still very negative. And now I understand why you put the word "profit" in quotes yourself.

Who said it was gonna be easy? :)

You're one of the few really competent people here - you must understand the complexity of the task.

gip >> :

That's where the patent is from. They'll do whatever you want, if you need a patent for your plummer.

You're on my ignore list, too.

Balloons seem to be being cloned on an industrial scale :)

DC2008 писал(а) >>

At first, aeroplanes crashed more often than they took off too. I somehow have more faith in VictorArt being able to create the perfect trading system before the ambitious know-it-alls do.

===

Success is moving from one failure to another with increasing enthusiasm.

Winston Churchill.

So invest in his PAMM, help the balloonist. :)