"The 'perfect' trading system - page 9

goldtrader >> :

I do not sell anything, I do not advertise, I do not have PAMMs and consequently,

I have nothing to guarantee, and nazazhd. I have what I have.

And this:

"Bringing to the forum's attention a forex signal from the very reliable but rarely traded MTS:"

"It is the responsibility of the user to use the signal as well as the lot selection."

'forex signals'

Didn't you write it?

What are you laughing at then?

VictorArt >> :

What are you laughing about then?

First of all, I'm not laughing.

Secondly, where did you see a sale, advertisement or guarantee? Yes, I offered to use my TS signals.

But it was completely free. Offered to others to post theirs. Free mutual benefit exchange.

But the initiative was not well received - we started to clarify the essence of TS, what the signals are based on ...

Disclosing the essence of the TS was not part of the plan. So, pay more attention. Keep digging if you're interested...

VictorArt >> :

Our system is better because it is reliable.

It's no better than a traditional two-mash system with cautious entry (well, let's say 0.1 lot for every ten thousand deposit).

The "two-machine" system even sometimes shows profit and in this sense is inferior to yours in terms of stability (yours is a very stable drain).

Will you give a guarantee that these 26 accounts after 6 months will remain in profit?
How will you back up your guarantees, what assets?

Only, please, give a precise and concrete answer.

No, I won't give any guarantees. I don't know how they function. From these 26 "profitable" PAMMs, in turn, at least 80% are not stable enough. So in the end there are about half a percent of PAMMs to which it makes sense to pay attention. Because of this I have even doubts about authenticity of the statement "95% lose money", which is often used in Forex publications. I'm afraid the figure is much higher.

I could only provide guarantees with my own tangible assets placed in this account. These are the terms offered by Alpari and I cannot change them.

However, there are other guarantees as well. PAMM iNNovaTrade, which has been in existence for exactly one year (9th place), is an excellent example of such guarantees. By the way, it is also inferior to yours by reliability :) - But incomparably more attractive for the investor.

goldtrader >> :

First of all, I'm not laughing.

Secondly, where did you see selling or advertising? Yes, I offered to use my TS signals.

But it was completely free. Offered to others to post theirs. Free give-and-take exchange.

But the initiative was not reciprocated - they started to clarify the essence of TS, what the signals are based on.

Disclosing the essence of the TS was not part of the plan. So pay more attention. Keep digging if you're interested ...

Digging is not interesting.

I am interested in the interpretation of the term "tin". You don't seem to laugh ("First of all, I don't laugh") and something about the word "chance" displeases me :)

In general, quite strange that you do not do anything (do not sell, do not advertise, do not manage accounts, etc.) and are proud of it.

Oh, come on. I don't really care. Keep "flubbing" if you don't have anything to say on the matter.

Mathemat >> :

It is no better than the traditional two-machine system with careful entry (say, 0.1 lot for every ten thousand deposits).

The two-machine system even shows occasional profits and in that sense is inferior to yours in terms of stability (yours is a very stable drain).

No, I won't give any guarantees. I don't know how they function. From these 26 "profitable" PAMMs, in turn, at least 80% are not stable enough. So that leaves about half a percent of PAMMs that make sense to pay attention to.

I could only provide guarantees with my own tangible assets placed in this account. These are the conditions offered by Alpari and I cannot change them.

However, there are other guarantees as well. PAMM iNNovaTrade, which has been in existence for exactly one year (9th place), is an excellent example of such guarantees. By the way, it is also inferior to yours by reliability :) - But it is incomparably more attractive for the investor.

Is iNNovaTrade your account?

I honestly do not understand what you mean and what guarantee they are talking about.

On the page PAMM accounts, there is an inscription that says: "Earnings received by Manager in the past periods can not be a guarantee of income in the future!"

Mentioned by you, I marked the best account (more Igonter and Better), in the competition: "Best Manager of PAMM accounts - the audience award", but one year is not a guarantee that it will continue. And 5 years is not a guarantee and 10 or any other term.

As for attractiveness, there is no dispute - investors invest in equities, and most invest at the peak of profit and withdraw the balance at the time of drawdown, so PAMM service is a very profitable business for DCs.

Mathemat >> :

It is no better than the traditional two-mash system with cautious entry (well, say, 0.1 lot for every ten thousand deposits).

The system "two machines" even sometimes shows profit and in this sense is inferior to yours by stability (yours is a very stable loss).

"A two-machine system" - and why are 97% of PAMMs unprofitable?

Don't you think that your statement about how easy it is is completely at odds with reality?

If your words were true, then everyone would trade "two mashes" and the statistics would be just the opposite - 3% were losing and 97% were earning.

VictorArt >> :

In general, it's rather strange that you don't do anything (sell, advertise, manage accounts, etc.) and are proud of it.

That's a profound conclusion. :)

>> I take my leave at this point.

>> Good luck.

VictorArt >> :

Don't you think that your statement about how simple everything is is completely at odds with reality?

If your words were true, then everyone would be trading "two mashes" and the statistics would be just the opposite - 3% were losing and 97% were earning.

Where did I say it was simple? Where did I say that the two-machine system is profitable? You're a master of misrepresentation, Victor.

Honestly - I do not understand what you mean by that and what guarantees are we talking about.

On the page of PAMM accounts, there is an inscription like this: "The income received by Manager in the past periods cannot be a guarantee of income in the future!"

Mentioned by you, I marked the best account (more Igonter and Better), in the competition: "Best Manager of PAMM accounts - the audience award", but one year is not a guarantee that it will continue. And 5 years is not a guarantee and 10 or any other term.

OK, I have nothing else to do here either. It is impossible to change the mind of a man who deliberately engages in sophistry.

Your system is guaranteed and absolutely reliable and will continue to drain, and in this it is by far the best of all PAMMs.

Mathemat >> :

Your system is guaranteed and absolutely reliable and it is the best of all PAMMs.

What would be the proof of your words? :)

For example, against your words, I have an adaptive EA which has shown more than 200% profit in the last month.

Moreover, it is in source code and everyone can see its quality.

Now imagine that I could have just disabled all of the other adaptive trading robots and instead I got the same 200% profit on PAMM for the same month.

Could it happen? Yes, it could.

Was it possible? Yes, you did. Could I use it? You could have.

Now the question is: what else will you guarantee? :)

Half a penny for your conclusions and guarantees.

VictorArt >> :

Now imagine that I could have simply switched off all the other adaptive trading robots and instead made the same 200% profit on a PAMM, for the same month.

Could it happen? Yes, it could.

Was it possible? Yes, you did. Could I use it? Yes, you could.

If you do not use this great opportunity and you continue to drain funds on PAMM, while convincing others that your system (the one on PAMM now) is almost perfect, then you probably have something similar to a cancer brain.

I'm just trying to understand the motives behind your... uh... to put it mildly, not a very reasonable argument.