Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 345

timbo:
He waited till he got to the marginal cola and threw another five grand into the oven. Five hundred euros is not bullshit, it's real money. That's a 120% increase on the initial deposit.
Oh, so that's the 100% weekly growth rate announced by the author?

NYROBA:

Nothing strange, price always reverses at Fibo levels, ALWAYS!:)

s.s. I analyse several hundred charts, never once have I seen price

turned between levels.

Mischek:

That's for sure.

But ... I wonder if you and that ... fuck ... what's his ... Sinex ... have the same head.

I understand that you are not to blame, as it happened so it happened, destiny But I wonder how you distribute machine time in the head, how do you divide the operating memory? Or is it still working simultaneously But then the discussion is inevitable, part of which we actually observe here and So I wish you victory in these obviously heated disputes with this ...mll ...as ...it ...Sinex

I'll answer the question in pictures:

C-4:

Answering the question posed in pictures:

Paranoia(Greek παράνοια - insanity ) is amental disorder; currently considered by most domestic schools of psychiatry in a syndromological aspect as paranoid symptomatology in the form of the formation of systematic interpretive delusions within various psychiatric nosologies (see paranoia syndrome) . It was first isolated by K. Kahlbaum (1863) as an independent mental illness with a predominant disorder of theintellect. In a number of Western schools of psychiatry, paranoia retains its nosological independence. ))

C-4:

Gee

I don't want a third head to appear.

NYROBA:

Paranoia(Greek παράνοια - insanity ) is amental disorder; currently considered by most domestic psychiatric schools in a syndromological aspect as paranoia symptom formation in the form of systematic interpretive delusions within different psychiatric nosologies (see paranoia syndrome) . It was first isolated by K. Kahlbaum (1863) as an independent mental illness with a predominant disorder of theintellect. In a number of Western schools of psychiatry, paranoia retains its nosological independence. ))

Yes, we know, we know.

As soon as you launch that ...fuck ...what's-his-name ...Snickers ...ie Sinex, we immediately remember

PapaYozh:

Until he's flushed, he won't leave :)
No, he won't.)

C-4:

+100

LeoV:

As always on the history these levels can be adjusted to the previously successfully chosen pivot points. )))

I am not trading on history, I am using Fibo levels in real time, and periodically I post reports on my trades.

I will try to increase my deposit from 400 euros to 150,000 euros by the end of 2010, which in % ratio will be +37 400%.

For the skeptics! - All trades are done online, standard reports from Metac are posted regularly in this thread.

If anybody wants to repeat this result, welcome! :))

Synexs:

On the pound, for example, we pushed back yesterday from 38.2 Fibo...now I do not have a clear picture of it. I think now we will go to 1.468 today)

The current pound price is 1.47, the pound is going down to 1.5, after which it will fall to 1.35...

At 1.35p. GBP/USD is safe to buy! :)