Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 169

oil >> :

>> neuroby's daddy worked...

Let's get a cat ...

Miss me already, but I've got mice crawling around.

Online brainiacs

Stubborn. On the sixteenth lap.

KENTukiec 27.10.2009 18:06

And why, if it's no secret!!! Such negativity towards the author of the thread???

And in general, trading in public is psychologically difficult.

Sorry, but I've been trading publicly for over a year. I was trading publicly for more than a year. Everyone who wanted to get investor access (apart from investors who did not want publicity, but I never talked about those accounts), at the first request, the report was posted on my website once or several times a day. And what is going on here? The "publicity" is there, but the associations with that word in this thread are of a different kind, though also having to do with trading. Clownery. Thought-peddling to the unintelligent that "write from all over the world" (impossible to verify) and "disciples" (qualitative doubt that such even exist) of this character are already looking for real estate in the southern latitudes. And if you, KENTukiec, start studying "his method" (which does not exist), you can safely count on moving there too. Good riddance!

oil писал(а) >>

>> brainiacs

Joker wrote >>.
Time to rename the branch to "Online Brainwashing (NIROBA method)"...

KENTukiec >> :

>> and everyone would be glad =)

Put out an investor and you'll have two days of fun.

>> and stop kenting, I'm sick of it.

oil писал(а) >>

Well done ... nice thinking! As Mischek once said ... "but we don't need the author anymore..."

oil писал(а) >>

Beautiful!!!

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Beautiful!!!

It's not like going from 1.4 to 1.5 in 2 weeks.....)))

old picture from kotomatrix