Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 264

May the esteemed public forgive me, but I can't help but post a picture that I think is the quintessence of this thread.

I don't see anything in common. How about a simple explanation?

I'm afraid to guess, do you associate the lizard-headed fellow with Niroba ?:)

gip >> :
I don't see anything in common. How about a simple explanation?

It's probably Bucklan too, but he's just using a different vulnerability. :)

By the way, I've been meaning to ask you, you've been quite cultured on the forum lately. Compared to at the beginning of the year. Can you tell me what's helped? Cause my brother's schizzing, I'd like to find some therapy for him. And it wouldn't hurt to get some nirobe.

Buddy! I don't know you, who are you? .... :)

And it turns out you know me. That's funny. But you know, you must be mistaken :))) Because I've always been as polite and kind as Santa Claus.

But if you start being rude to me, and generally speaking about me and me :) all sorts of nonsense and nonsense. :) I might even start to make fun of you.

You see, 90% of this is amateurism and dilettantism.

And you, I'm sure, are also embittered at everyone... And embittered most likely because you seem to be unsuccessful in your quest to earn money on forex :)

Right? :)

Don't despair, you're not unemployed. :)

Communication and cognitive expansion

What's up, guys? You have no problem with the nerobe shitting on them. And what's with the kicking amongst yourselves (contagious twig :) )? Happy New Year everyone, smile :))

:) Sorento - transference and negative reinforcement.

SProgrammer >> :

Buddy! I don't know you, who are you? .... :)

And it turns out you know me. That's funny. But you know, you must be mistaken :))) Cause I've always been as polite and kind as Santa Claus.

Oh, okay. I guess it was just an impression :) I'll second that. Good luck with that.)

Maybe your previous post wasn't referring to me? I meant my last name.

But if I begin to rude, and generally speaking about me and me :) all sorts of nonsense and nonsense. :) I might start to get snide.

No, let's go as Good Santa, or we'll have to dig out the clones again :)))

I was just asking, you could have just answered or not answered.