Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 357

Svinozavr:
Yes... in quotes....
But here - five pages ago - no inverted commas at all.
No, I'm disappointed in humanity. What kind of bitch screws with my genome like that? I'll have to wait for biological death...

You've been a little skanky lately,

Fuck Niroba and the nirobes.

go away somewhere

freshen up, reboot...

"I'm bored, bes..."

Misha, but - I'm sure - it's not like the MKashnikovs planned such outrageous retardation. This is something... No, I can't even find the words...

Aleksey(mathemat), I think he explained to all the people - what the author is doing is bullshit. And it's so obvious, how primitive and simple-minded the author continues to load people.

I do not know ... It's an outrage. And it doesn't end...

Svinozavr:

"I'm bored, bes..."

Misha, but - I'm sure - it's not like the MKashnikovs planned such outrageous retardation. This is something... No, I can't even find the words...

Aleksey seems to have explained everything to people - what the author is doing is bullshit. And it's so obvious how primitive and simple-minded the author continues to load people with it.

I don't know... It's outrageous. And it never ends...

Well, yes, but that's just a statement of fact

It's the same thing in the real sector.

It's a cross-section of society anyway.

And then there's the specifics, like they said you can have a lot at once.

In any case the question hangs on the question - what can be done

NOTHING

You can't change people and you can't send them back to school

Closed forum on the developer's site is nonsense from all sides, as well as attempts to filter registration

We can just relax, share what we can, point out the cheater and work in peace

Skype OutOfSample

Svinozavr:
Skype OutOfSample

No Skype.

Yeah, and it's past my bedtime.
bye

keep in touch )

Peter, come on. It's a developmental stage, it will pass when one gets into a disaster.

I myself, by the way, only trade on waves along with Fibs and channels. Not everything works out. But the real (albeit micro) is very quick to straighten my mind. Much faster than several years of theorizing on the forum.

Oddly enough, I am very happy about the recent disaster that vaporized 90% of my account. Only disasters teach you anything. Success does not, as one does not tend to draw conclusions from wrong but accidentally successful actions (Taleb on the contrary).

Mathemat:

Peter, come on. It's a developmental stage, it will pass when one gets into a disaster.

I myself, by the way, only trade on waves along with Fibs and channels. Not everything works out. But the real (albeit micro) is very quick to straighten my mind. Much faster than several years of theorizing on the forum.

Oddly enough, I am very happy about the recent disaster that vaporized 90% of my account. Only disasters teach you anything. Success does not teach, as one is not inclined to draw conclusions from wrong but accidentally successful actions (Taleb on the contrary).

I have all the moves written down - a year and a half ago, you said if you reopened the real, you'd give me an invest - cheated

That's just me, in general, I don't need it )

Alexei, in private, I think I was thinking frankly about the wave method.

No! I am in no way disputing its right to exist.

And as for the pro...gov deposit, yes, that's probably the only thing that can be instructive. I don't know ANYONE who has ever learned anything from others' experiences.

I don't remember if there is an investment password on Alpari-Micro2. I don't think so.

Mathemat:
I don't remember if there is an investment password on Alpari-Micro2. I don't think so.
Can't keep up with your thinking - what are you talking about?