Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 354

Well, yes, Mischek we have a master of drawing pictures about

Есть

There is a record in the new nomination

Investors of this PAMM and people with weak psyche are not recommended to watch

90 per hour

No, the amplitude of equilibrium is hesitant in Alexey, no question ))) Well, it's too early to give his ecclesiastical rites ))) You should have waited a little longer, you would have waited longer... )))

alexx_v:

I don't get it... it's -15%, not -100%.

What's with all the candles? They can't breathe, they're dripping.)

It's a good omen.

If he's buried sooner, he'll live longer))))

alexx_v:
No, the amplitude of equilibrium is hesitant Alexey, no question ))) Well, it's too early to give his ecclesiastical rites ))) You should have waited a little longer, you would have waited longer... )))
Apparently they were rehearsing the funeral )))

goldtrader:
Apparently they rehearsed the funeral ))))
So Bublikov is alive?

NYROBA 10.06.2010 22:37 :

Current pound quote : 1.47, Pound goes down to 1.5 then collapses to 1.35...

At 1.35p. GBP/USD is safe to buy! :)

Looks like Alex has decided to play on his own prediction. Probably the first time. :-)

Therefore, in one day he lost everything he gained in the previous two days. And again in the red.

Colleagues, we have to support the man. He's taken the first step towards realising that his system... hmm ... is far from perfect. To stop fooling investors is too much. Don't demand the impossible from Niroba. Even just a sober assessment of Elliott, Fibo would be a big breakthrough for him. Well, at the very least, at least the golden ratio.

PS

By the way, if he does stand up on the pound, his account will not survive testing the low of June 8.

Yurixx:

Alex seems to have decided to play his own prediction. Probably for the first time. :-)

So in one day he lost everything he had gained in the previous two days. And again in deficit.

Colleagues, we have to support the man. He's taken the first step towards realising that his system... hmm ... is far from perfect. To stop fooling investors is too much. Don't demand the impossible from Niroba. Even just a sober assessment of Elliott, Fibo would be a big breakthrough for him. Well, at the very least, at least the golden ratio.

PS

By the way, if he does stand up on the pound, his account will not survive testing the low of June 8.

Yes maybe, let the depot refill it as I think after 22 we are in for a big change

I agree, this thread should go to "Nettletnik" but it is a pity that such a section is not here, so the moderators would move the creatives like this to a special section for eternal storage, let the heirs read it ))))

Yurixx:

Alex seems to have decided to play his own prediction. Probably for the first time. :-)

So in one day he lost everything he had gained in the previous two days. And again in deficit.

PS

Who made the prediction?

If the euwra is predicted to come out as a total result to 2450 the pound sootvetstvuet in the same direction will look...While the euwra move up 350pts, the pound is 20% more - hence all 450pts.

Here's a variation on the EUR...

Mathemat:

Yeah, well, Mischek's a master at drawing pictures about

I'm sorry, that's not what I meant. It's a percentage of the initial equity.

He also had a balance sheet topping up, which is not reflected

It's too early to tell about the funeral and I didn't

Although the end is obvious.

It's Mischek's fault, as always ( bububu )