Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 348

C-4:

Answering the question posed in pictures:

ACKNOWLEDGED!

NYROBA:

I don't doubt the trading robot that trades on the PAMM account one bit.

If you increase your deposit by 1000% you will have to withdraw 61.8% of the profit. ))

I don't have any doubts about the trading robot. A robot (5-10% if it's a pipswitch) CANNOT EARN.

NYROBA:

Wave Theory and Fibo levels rule. All processes, including financial markets, are subject to the same laws - the Elliott Wave Theory and Fibonacci levels.

The golden ratio is a law of the universe and is the basis of all processes, not only in all financial markets ... ))) I am ready to prove it with a locked PAMM account.

) ) And all "unbelievers" will have an epiphany after getting acquainted with the GOLDEN RIVER... ))

I don't get it, you said that there is a bot working on the PAM and it doesn't use wave theory.
Don't tell me that your pipsing with oversleeping is the wave theory in practice.
You do realize that you have miraculously avoided a loss, right? You cannot trade without stops, follow the simple rules of forex

P.s. The "golden ratio" is funny. You're a real clown :)

I see that everyone is laughing)))), while yesterday I entered the euro from 1.200 and up to 1.1965 in increments of 0.0005 (small lots) and all the Fibo levels (put up to 61.8% of the previous growth) right from 1.2050 the day before yesterday I sold and just took profit at 1.1980 (which is good), and closed at 1.2130.... and you say after that that Neely and Elliot is nothing))) funny really. If you don't know anything about the market, you may have to study 300 pages of Neely's book.

I wish I could identify and simplify figures like Aleyksey (but I still have a long way to go and may be I'll challenge him one day).

Alexey what do you expect today? My charts show a decline in eurodollar, pounddollar and euroen.

Synexs:

( but I still have a long way to go and maybe one day I will challenge him)

It's gonna be a number.

♪ the right head is challenging the left head ♪

♪ and there's a pissing match ..... ♪

Mischek:

It'll be a number.

No, it will be a fair fight I think))) and it will give the rest of us an excuse to pooh-pooh more;)))

Synexs:

No it will be a fair fight I think))) and it will give the rest of us an excuse to poo-poo more;)))

♪ it's gonna be hilarious ♪

Mischek:

This is going to be hilarious.

I've been laughing at you all for a long time now, at least you'll get a little payback)))

Synexs:

I've been laughing at you all for a long time now, at least you'll get a little payback))))

:)

2 Mischek & C-4 No, it's not a dragon .... Isn't there a picture to which the title "Two-faced anus" would fit ;) ?

VladislavVG:

:)

2 Mischek & C-4 No, it's not a dragon .... Isn't there a picture that would fit the title "Two-faced anus" ;) ?

)))