Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 252

Mathemat >> :

I really didn't want to get involved here, but I still think it would be a good idea to bring some clarity to a subject which is, to put it mildly, not very cautiously named. I have devoted some time to the Wave Principle myself, and have even translated a couple of books, so I can consider my opinion not too amateurish.

Bravo, I support you wholeheartedly! Some of the points you listed have already been said to the author of the branch, but he seems to have some sort of "wave" theory of his own.

alexx_v, please quote Mathemat in your first post in this thread

Why are you picking on Nirobka with these waves? It has been clear for a long time that all the waves and trading bother him the least. He has his own firm and his own investment fund (he says he has never attracted investors' money and does not intend to. He probably created the fund just to answer everyone on the forums as he did. Like all of you are suckers, but I am a tough guy with my own fund.) The key thing is PR, promotion of his firm's business. He is looking for clients for paid training, trading signals, paid analytics. Have you seen his rates? A training course costs $4,000. It's a simple course, and the VIP course is 5000. Judging by Mathemat's message, he will teach you everything but wave analysis, and he will take the money... Just put 200 quid in MT4. You think Nirobka is as stupid as he says here? He is well aware that the mere two suckers who signed up for the training will bring him at least 8,000, or even 10,000 thousand quid! And most importantly, without any risk! 100% guaranteed earnings, no risk with your money, no stress, no hassle with forecasts, takeaways, stops, price fluctuations! Just use your tongue, say abstruse words, and 8,000 thousand rubles in your pocket! He is well aware that this is much easier and much more profitable for him than trading. That's why he doesn't need any fucking trade. For him, the main priority is finding customers. And then there's the time... his training course is 25 hours! In 25 hours he earns at least 4000 thousand. That's 160 quid an hour! For two suckers 8000 thousand for 50 hours! It's only a little more than two days! And why wait months for the forecast to come to 1.50?? And in addition to training, he has paid anilitics, paid signals, and consultations are not cheap. He has seen these waves in his grave, and he has seen all the trading! He wants to promote himself as the great guru of wave analysis. Trading is nothing - clients for services for him is everything! I do not blame him, I would probably do it myself... Too bad he does not have the same nerve, and the ability to tell lies as Niroba has... But it is as clear as daylight that selling paid services is far more profitable than selling. They are much safer, with no risk of losing their money and guaranteed profit... and trading is just a lure, a cover... see, I am selling... but not their main goal.

E_mc2 писал(а) >> Trade is nothing - clients for paid services are everything to him!

What a diverse and interesting business Forex is. Some write: "Profit is nothing, stability is everything! Others say, "Trading is nothing, clients are everything." Take it or leave it, .....))))) And everyone is right in their own way...))))

LeoV >> :

What a diverse and interesting business Forex is. Some write: "Profit is nothing, stability is everything! Others say, "Trading is nothing, clients are everything." Take it or leave it......))))) And everyone is right in their own way... ))))

Either way, the one who earns something by "twisting and turning as you like" is always right. It's hard to be right with minuses ;)

Although, there are those like "profit is nothing, stability is everything!"

DDFedor >> :

alexx_v, please quote Mathemat in your first post in this thread

Over time, I don't remember how many days after writing a post - the ability to edit it is lost.

LeoV >> :

What a diverse and interesting business Forex is. Some write: "Profit is nothing, stability is everything! Others say, "Trading is nothing, clients are everything." Take it or leave it, .....))))) And everyone's right in their own way...))))

The rates as they are at Niroba's, it's clear that it's much more profitable to sell paid services. And then if the clientele thanks to the brazenest PR is stable, then here's the stability of earnings. And as I said without any risk of losing your money. Guaranteed profit. In the Forex market you will not see such a thing. You should rather define the border here. there is a business directly on the Forex, i.e., trading for profit, and there is a Forex business, which is made by those who want to earn by trading. Some people trade, and others charge for different services for trading. From pure economical and psychological point of view, it's much more profitable to use pay-services for trading than it is to trade. Simply because there is no risk of losing your deposit. This is one. And two, we have guaranteed profits, which we don't have on forex. Nirobka clearly chose the forex business. Now the main thing for him is to attract customers. And advertising is known to be the engine of trade. Here we see Niroba's PR campaign.

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Over time, I don't know how many days after writing a post, the ability to edit it is lost.

Right... >> that's a pity...

LeoV >> :

And he doesn't care. He has discovered many new and interesting postulates that surprise the imagination -

1. investment funds turn out not to be for investors. Why would he need an investment fund then?

2. Forecasts are not for trading. Why does it sell the forecasts if you cannot trade on them?

It is possible that the fund is just a dormant prototype. There's more to come. I believe in him, he's got a great future as a grifter. When he will become famous, you will tell everybody that you have talked to such a famous person.

I even made a plaque with my own hand:

Please put it on the front page. We should organise a public committee to form a memorial front page. Otherwise the authorities will not do anything. Join the public committee, a record is being kept here in this thread.

Mischek you may be as deluded as LeoV... he was formally told that 158xxx is all real...

Mischek, you're deluded the same way as LeoV, he was formally told that 158xxx is real.

let's assume he's got real and made a withdrawal to the alpha, then let neuroba show a screenshot of his alpha click

so we can see how much has been withdrawn from the broker and how much has come to the bank along with the currency conversion fee

The clones do not need to ask to see screenshots ... i showed screenshots of my accounts in alpha and vtb24 last year, but that thread was taken down because we were discussing trading platforms of these banks