Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 243

Yurixx писал(а) >>

Things have changed. Niroba has gone from trying to solve his problems in a normal way to outright lying and cheating.

Mores on this forum have changed too. Vomiting on each other has become the norm. Some who stink the most are also "talking" about culture.

To forte928 .

If your "kids bicker" refers to the mentioned thread, then what do you call what goes on here ?

It occurs here after some excitement and display of breasts, and to a large extent with those individuals who come and try to prove themselves or something to someone, those who can do something creative do not engage in such work, they just watch what is happening and quietly laugh, such as you and Matemat ... others climb into the fray and waving their fists like children in a sandbox - who has the toughest dad ...

NYROBA >> :

I have two trades open. One was in the euro-pound - still old, waiting for the 0.77 level.

Now I opened a GBP-buck, waiting down to the level 1.5680, there I put a take profit.

I monitored the account, no.

>> I explained why I did not monitor it.

Turned on the fool - yes

Mischek писал(а) >>

Monitored the account-no.

Explained why he didn't monitor it, no.

Turned on the fool, yes.

Didn't turn it off.)

Monday the market has opened and everyone is trading.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Monitored the account-no.

Explained why not monitored, no.

On the eurik at 1.4695 a stop has triggered, I am waiting to go down to the nearest strong support level, 1.4450,

I put a take profit there. If the price gets there, 245 pips multiplied by 0.5 lot total 1,255$ to the piggy bank :)

Alright, it's 1:40, I'm going to bed, sleep on it ;o)

forte928 >> :
Underage kids with blatant lingo and start sticking pencils between their fingers and beating their chests that they're so cool... In a word, spermotoxicosis, like it's not spring... They probably studied all through high school at chanson...

however and grades! Tambourine! Ring it.

But give at least one prediction longer than 7-15 minutes. and don't give it up by saying - I told you 30 minutes ago.

At least give it till the end of the week.

And nirobka will be right sooner or later.

Price will go back to wherever it was.

Too bad that rule doesn't work on gold.

however and grades! Tambourine! Ring it.

But give at least one prediction longer than 7-15 minutes. and don't give it up by saying - I told you 30 minutes ago.

At least give it till the end of the week.

And nirobka will be right sooner or later.

The price will come back to where it was.

Too bad that rule doesn't work on gold.

Go to bed, it's not a kid's time out there.)

NYROBA >> :

go to sleep, it's not childish time ;o)

>> and we're waiting for you.

PMO

to forte928

Eugene, you're getting angry, the guys were joking. They were kidding, you laugh if you do not get into confrontation and you get out of it quickly.

As for avatara, I know who he is, a decent and respected guy.

NYROBA >> :

I know that people on this forum are smart, that's why I work in real time on my trading account.

What I can't say about some of the detractors. How many times have I offered to monitor the account, no one wants to, all under various pretexts

for some reason. E_mc2 Do you know why? Wouldn't you like to trade online? Or are you going to make a ridiculous excuse again :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh, come on, you big baby, stop playing dumb. Did you start this thread? You did. Did you decide to showcase your online trading? You. You're the one looking for clients for your company? You. Are you trying to show someone or prove to them that you're a profitable trader? You. You know, you're the one who's showing the trade here. You're the one who has to show... the stats, the investment passwords... and prove that you're a profitable trader. No one else here needs it anymore. You decided to put your trade on display... that's what people are asking you. Why should others show you how they trade? They don't have to. They don't have to show online trading. But you did... so show them. If others want to show you, they'll create their own thread. And there's all the demand for your trade. You're responsible for your own trade, not someone else's, especially since you're the one who went along with making it public. Otherwise, you'd sit back and not bother. And now you're asking others to show you how you trade. Why would people want that? They didn't sign up for it. You got involved, you show them. Why else would you start a thread? Online trading... a mockery...