Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 210

DDFedor >> :

Dear Niroba... Your communication style is already so open and clear that you should not hide behind clones.... Apparently you want the branch removed?

Get cured of your hallucinations. Ask the esteemed Dr goldmaster for help. You're already seeing clones of Nirobka everywhere.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

Ooty ways. I don't practice BDSM with horses, MASTER. So it's pretty obvious who's the dickhead. You still haven't answered: what are those balls you got hanging around you?

Scary and harsh as yesterday's citro TsaiShenYeh!
Achtung!!!! Everybody start getting scared!!!

You've got the picture mixed up, you dolt.

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

Be cured of your hallucinations. Ask the esteemed Doctor goldmaster for help. You're already seeing clones of Nirobka everywhere.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

Be cured of your hallucinations. Ask the esteemed Doctor goldmaster for help. You're already seeing clones of Nirobka everywhere.

You think Nirobka's gonna give you something or sell you something? >> you don't. He don't sell to no Karate Kid. Only cultured people who don't get punched in the head after losing a deposit. So if you want to trade on nirobka, learn to talk politely.

DDFedor >> :

Dear Niroba... Your communication style is already so open and clear that you should not hide behind clones.... Apparently you want the branch deleted?

The personalities are adequate. Could be a clone. We'll keep an eye out.

gip >> :
You think nirobka's gonna give you something or sell you something? >> you won't. He don't sell to karate guys. Only to cultured people that don't give him a tip in the head after losing his deposit. So if you want to trade on the nirobka, learn to talk nicely.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm still in my right mind to trade on nirobka. I'm more interested in leaving a cultural contribution to this thread.

TsaiShenYeh писал(а) >>

I am rather interested in leaving a cultural contribution to this thread.

You have a very peculiar idea of culture from your first post in the thread.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

I'm rather interested in leaving a cultural contribution to this thread.

>> already did.

take a couple of days to smoke.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

You've got the picture mixed up, you dolt.

Let me ask you something. Have you been down south?