Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 206

Z-noy писал(а) >>
I am new to this forum, but I have not seen so much rubbish. Let them drown in their own feces.

Neroba, are you? You draw the mistakes in the text in a cool way. Elegant. You got to disguise yourself more.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

You're a clone yourself, a scarecrow with wings. Give me your investment password in a branch or go straight and a little to the right.

Prove you're a man, not a horse appendage.

Suck the polar bear's paw, don't get distracted. I'll be handing out passwords and proving something .

As ostap bender used to say: "dead donkey's ears, you'll get them from puskin" or "maybe you should get a key to the flat where the money is?"

Summary: "goodbye defective!!!" :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pegasmaster >> :

You're nothing but a horse's ass. You stink, too.

ZS

You don't have any money, much less a flat. You better go give your daddy some advice about cocksuckers. You're good at giving advice, ain't you, motherfucker?

Holy...

"Attack of the Clones."

He's a little nervous.

Let's wait and see what...

Niroba withdrawals are clinical, but irrelevant, just count the withdrawn as part of the depo.

ULAD >> :

Victor Gavrilenko come to the rescue?

What kind of goose are you?

Z-noy >> :
I am new on this forum, but I have not seen such a mess. You may as they say drown in their own feces.

Niroba, here's a link to the monitoring, and no need to "prove several times that you're not a demo".

If you were a demchick anyway, if you were a good trader, I would not say a dirty word.

TsaiShenYeh >> :

You're nothing but a horse's ass.

ZS

You certainly don't have the money, much less the flat.

)))))))))))))) Suck it, I'm telling you, don't get distracted. :))))))))))))

I can't keep up with your divorce. You can't sell that many shitty cars in your life :))))

so... So, what's it going to be... do we build up or do we slow down?

TsaiShenYeh >> :

What kind of goose are you?

Look at this! Victor Gavrilenko guessed at TsaiShenYeh . Miracles.

Pegasmaster >> :

Hahahahaha :)))))))))))))) Suck it, I'm telling you, don't get distracted. :))))))))))))

I can't keep up with your divorce. Can't sell that much shit in a lifetime. ))))

You're a cider too, you're offering to suck everybody's dick. Suck your own horse.

Also, motherfucker, you're a liar. Show me where I'm offering signals. If you think I'm Niroba, you just think I'm Niroba. I'm not Niroba. Can you believe that?

So you better lick your horse's ass and get cured of your hallucinations.