Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 187

Mischek >> :

I haven't had a good relationship with Fiba for a long time and I had to install the terminal today.

I'm not sure if it's true or not.

I don't know what's going on with the account.

i am too lazy to check

I do not understand where the proof is not real

If someone is not lazy try to open the privileged one.

the real server is not the proof - I agree.

the colour of the count figure is from a real account - I have not seen it on a demo, so it is not proof either

>> maybe someone who does demo and realit on fibo can tell me what kind of account it is.

I confirm that the icon on the preferred account is the same as on the real one.

I have both accounts at Fibo.

I used to have the first privileged account that logged in on the real server about two years ago.

The second and current privileged account is logged in on the demo server.
You can add any amount of money to your preferred account at any time.

ULAD >> :

Why do you keep asking Niraba for a password and a bank account number?

You think he's up to no good? Maybe he's a crook, too.

I don't ask him for his card number, expirations and so on.

If I was a crook, I'd be cheating on amerosaurs, not my own.

Lord_Shadows >> :

I confirm that the icon on the preferred account is the same as the one on the real account.

I have both accounts in Fibo.

I used to have the first privileged account that was logged on the real server about two years ago.

The second and current preferred account logs in on the demo server.
My preferred account can be topped up with any amount at any time.

What about withdrawals? Can I transfer it to webmoney? If I can, I'll have to open an account.

ULAD >> :

How about a withdrawal? Can I transfer it to webmoney? If you can, I'll have to open an account.

I guess I'm not a crook like Niroba.

I can only withdraw from real money.

Lord_Shadows >> :

I confirm that the icon on the preferred account is the same as the one on the real account.

I have both accounts in Fibo.

There used to be, about two years ago, the first privileged account that logged in on the real server.

The second and current privileged account is logged on the demo server.
You can fill up your preferred account with any amount at any time.

Now it becomes clear why I got so many reals from Niroba, including the 200K of his "apprentice", shown on page 1.

And there's no point in drawing the stats in photoshop if the DC is breeding crooks.

oil >> :

It's not like I'm asking him for his card number

If I was cheating, I'd be cheating on amerosaurs, not my own.

In confidence. Cheating on a little amerosaurus?

And Niroba can. He's got bills like a bitch has fleas. He won't get away with it. Just no self-harm.

That's abasaka. I still don't get it... he's doing this whole clown thing on a demo account, and he's yelling at everyone that he's trading for real, but he's jerking off on the demo. I don't know what the trick is. Is it possible that he gives us a lousy demo for the real account?

Sorento писал(а) >>

Shvonder (aka Aleksey Anatolyevich Niroba): FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Demo Server.

Alexanu (aka Shvonder, aka Niroba A.A.):

http://www.fibo-forex.lt/rus/forex_otkryt_demo_sciot.html

All your actions are documented. Save face.

Dear Sir! Are you having a fit of clonophilia too? Once again, for those in a tank and a helmet - I am not NIROBA, and certainly not Schvonder (a different nationality). If you can't read posts and compare and memorize opinions - you belong in an insane asylum. You sure have changed your colour pretty fast. You cling to one and then the other. That's not good.

For those who have not grasped it, I am neither a defender nor a supporter of Niroba, and certainly not him. Read his posts carefully and open your eyes, as the saying goes.

But shitting on everyone and getting on each other has become a good tradition here. Apparently a contagious virus spread by Sabluk with Niroba. There are already several warring camps here, although there used to be only one. Use your brain once in a while and think about what you're doing and writing. :)

P.S. Nothing personal.

Alexan >> :

Dear Sir! Are you having an attack of clonophilia too? Once again, for those in a tank and a helmet - I am not NIROBA, and certainly not Schvonder (a different nationality). If you can't read posts and compare and memorize opinions - you belong in an insane asylum. You sure have changed your colour pretty fast. You cling to one and then the other. That's not good.

For those who have not grasped it, I am neither a defender nor a supporter of Niroba, and certainly not him. Read his posts carefully and open your eyes, as the saying goes.

But shitting on everyone and getting on each other has become a good tradition here. Apparently a contagious virus spread by Sabluk with Niroba. There are already several warring camps here, although there used to be only one. Use your brain once in a while and think about what you're doing and writing. :)

P.S. Nothing personal.

I feel sorry for you. I even shed a tear. Seriously.

To be honest, I don't give a damn whether this account is a demo or a real one, and I don't even want to find out.

If we are going to discuss trading, the trading is rubbish, especially since it is at odds with what the author presents as so called "wave analysis" or "tips".

If he advances this stuff on the demo, he still has to learn, as he bequeathed you know who (the bald one in the overcoat).

And if he trades like that on the real, then, as the psychotherapist said in the film: "not crazy. just stupid".