Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 153

gip >> :
You'd better go to the EURUSD branch to show childish drawings, or you may get some slurs here :) As one of the local men said, he does not like it :)

Once again, many thanks for the honour of being noticed.

And we have not had a drink with you, sir.

And getting back to oil.

My dear Lord Niroba, according to your calculations, I will not be above 92 or below 60 this year... already.

Correct the ignoramus.

Sorento >> :

Thank you again for the honour of being noticed.

No brotherhood with you, sir HIP, not yet.

Well done. You're not gonna talk normally until you get drunk with someone, are you? I'll give you a bottle of vodka if you can explain why you're drawing these pictures. If these pictures could work in the market, everyone here would be a billionaire.

Or have we accidentally fallen into the children's art circle?

gip >> :

Good for you. You don't get drunk with someone and have a normal conversation, do you? I'll give you a bottle of vodka if you can explain why you're drawing this crap. If you could market with a child's picture like that, we'd all be billionaires.

God be your judge, sir.

Time will tell.

And if you are wasting your time on this thread about Niroba's method (I don't know much about it yet, unfortunately), it means it's not a childish question.

And the ways of solving it are up to everyone. "Occam's Razor makes a lot of things childish. ;)

And keep the vodka, it will come in handy.

One more thing. It's personal.

You are positioning yourself as a Chief Engineer, but there are no childish or other projects of yours in Codebase.

But there's 691 comments and poking and prodding.

There's something you don't understand. I know Nirobka's methods well and your drawings have nothing to do with them. If Nirobka trades, it's in patterns and with martin, small targets. That's all he showed. Niroba's method doesn't exist. So why are your pictures in here? If you posted it, explain it to me.

gip >> :
There's something you don't understand. I know Nirobka's methods well and your drawings have nothing to do with them. If Nirobka trades, it's in patterns and with martin, small targets. That's all he showed. Niroba's method doesn't exist. So why are your pictures in here? If you posted it, explain it.

Sir, I saw Niroba's method as a simplification of Elliot. I decided not to stop.

What's up with everyone being so cautious today?

Gyp, it's just that Sorento decided there's something in common and posted it here without any third intent.)

Mischek >> :

Why is everyone so busy today?

Gyp, well, Sorento just decided there's something in common and posted it here, no third intent.)

Thanks.

That's the way it is.

And one more point about possible levels. No one will claim to be able to predict the price. much less its path.

But the range, I guess - can you predict?

If you look at my "childish" drawing from

21.10.2009 23:07.

Then a sudden collapse in the pound was sort of expected.

To have benchmarks and then trade - isn't that right?

Let's see what reality reveals

gip >> :
So why are your pictures here? If you're gonna post it, tell me.

Well, somebody's got to keep it up while Niroba's down.

goldtrader >> :

Well, somebody's got to keep it up while Niroba's in a slump.

Tell the ignorant what's the point of keeping it in the top?