Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 127

Mischek >> :

Vuoksa, Losevskaya channel, fly fishing, spinning fast line, 0.28 cord, hooker

Basically, it is not allowed to fish, but in the last few years, the population has recovered, the first fall, when all restrictions were lifted on coastal salmon,

on the Ladoga and Onega salmons, but they are not overpowering if you don't get cheeky.

my wife asks me to take it down.

i will take it down

You may as well tell us what the omens are, the earth is made up of omens, and we might even give yours a shouting match.

That's a hell of a fish... We don't have them here... :(

Mischek >> :

my wife asks me to take it down

>> I'll take it down

Wanted to post this too, though the fish is a lot smaller, but my wife's reaction is the same... I guess that's a sign... :)

This is how mankind survives, it is better to do as our ancestors did until it is proven to be wrong.

Do you have proof that living by omens is wrong?

You should all be banned for off-topic.

this thread is for online harassment of neuroba and his team suffering from a severe form of volnanism

I seem to be the only one sticking to the theme.

I don't get it, there's a lot of excitement in the topic. Has it been established that niroba and ballistics are one and the same wavelength?

Returning to yesterday's topic on relationships, I recommend watching a very good film called Love for a Million, starring Demi Moore, which just shows the complex and rather ambiguous relationship between people and the problems of love for money. Highly recommend....))))

I'm laughing now. Sorting through the paperwork, I got spam - an advertisement for a mobile phone company's plan.

There is no subscription fee.

All incoming calls are FREE OF CHARGE.

Outgoing calls are FREE OF CHARGE per 1 min. - FREE OF CHARGE

Corporate clients discount 20%.

Lieutenant Elliott's children - it's in my memory...by the way, the kid is very fat (I mean Niroba). p.s. So, the password Password to the account is no longer expected, I see...philosophers, damn it.

LeoV писал(а) >> "Love In A Million," starring Demi Moore.

It's "Indecent Proposal," not "Love in a Million."