Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 95

LeoV >> :

I'm blown away)))) Sounds a bit like the notorious Andrei Razin.....)))))

But crooks are crooks. They're masquerading as VTB24. Now they are waiting for simpletons and deputies to get into their nets :))))

And we are giving them PR. You should at least give us free forecasts.

I'm crying ))))

Yurixx писал(а) >>

Great ! I've been wanting to see what he looks like for a long time. I did, thank you.

It's hard to tell if it's the brother or him. Probably the older brother, though.

However, they are working for a common scam.

It was especially interesting to read the "UXO Method" page http://nrb24.net/method-nrb/

Mostly, of course, empty advertising gibberish aimed at the poorly educated, far from real markets and naive neophytes. But there are some pearls that speak volumes. For example:

Very similar to borrowing from Alex's diploma of 2006. Then follows "it was possible to establish that ..." and 5 points that really give an opportunity to establish how far the author is from the sciences listed in the quote.

I was also greatly "scientifically" impressed by the statement

Fractal in my name - how niroby style ! :-)

And for the appetizer was a masterpiece, which made me gasp.

This "fact" inexorably witnesses about "scientific qualification" of its author.

Yuri, you can't do that, can you, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? - You have to be warned. At least give a few posts that smoothly prepare the reader. I was drinking tea at the time. Or rather .... wanted to drink it. He's all over his laptop now.

Joker >> :
I wonder... will someone close down this moronic thread or not?!

What about the $12 a barrel... we'll have to wait...

..... приведший к созданию новой вычислительной технологии, способной
моделировать нелинейные процессы, происходящие в нелинейных
динамических аддитивно-синергетических системах (НДАСС).

f...nutsa (pardon my French) ))))))))))))) - There are no words just ))))))))))))))) DON'T DELETE THE THREAD!!! - I like it!!!!

grasn: you poured tea on your laptop and it got in my throat, I almost choked...

RomanS: ok, but in general, better gold per ounce at this price ))

P.S.: I'm not interested in "martingale eliotization" anymore. I wonder where such nuclear weed is sold ))))

You've noticed for ten pages now there is no author... It's not good...

ULAD писал(а) >>

One of them is a crook.:))))

A bearded joke about a crook.

Cheburashka walks up to Guy Crocodile and says:

"I cheated a taxi driver, I gave him money, but he didn't go"... ;)

Joker >> :

f...nutsa (pardon my French) ))))))))))))) - There are no words just ))))))))))))))) DON'T DELETE THE THREAD!!! - I like it!!!!

grasn: you poured tea on your laptop and it got in my throat, I almost choked...

RomanS: ok, but in general, better gold per ounce at this price ))

P.S.: I'm not interested in "martingale eliotization" anymore. I wonder where such nuclear weed is sold ))))

Where else can you find such an informative thread? And you close it, close it. It will close on its own if no one else is interested.

forte928 писал(а) >>
You've noticed for ten pages now there is no author...No good...

It's funny to watch from the outside some of the patients in ward 6 :))))))))))))

And ready to buy the signals. The good ones for 500p and the bad ones for 250p. Where's the owner of the branch? What signals are on sale today?