Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 89

Yes, the man has good ideas, but they are either not fully formed or the work on mistakes is not done properly... There is no point in even getting involved in this business without a review...

Krotu >> :

You've got the wrong forum.

>> come on, you freaks come in here and shake your stats.

you can even code the news by the calendar timetable

but waves aren't programmable, so go fuck yourself and neuroba somewhere else, like here http://www.elliottwave.ru/

cablyk писал(а) >>
You can't encode waves, but you can semi-automatically mark them, but there are still moments that require manual intervention...

Krotu >> :

..... And the man has shown you two excellent statements...

This assessment can either be made by a Cossack or a person who is very distant from trading.

The result is good so far, but at what cost? This is PR adventurism, not trading.

Trading in this style leads to an inevitable loss and only a novice would not understand that.

If I saw a year or more of trading with an average monthly return of 5-10%,

no averaging, with hard sometimes triggered stops and maximum drawdown up to 10-15%,

I would be really impressed. This is the kind of trade I would recommend to investors to invest in.

Niroba's account will be drained for sure, he won't have long to live. But the PR goal will be achieved. In fact, it has already been achieved,

if people who consider themselves traders give a positive assessment of such stats. Obviously, for the training Niroba will take off in

. it is several times more than the 10K you donated to demonstrate the "super TS".

And in order not to witness exorbitant drawdowns and subsequent sinking, no permanent investment-password, no monitoring.

we will not see.

Krotu >> :

..... can any of you show a STATEMENT NOT WEAKER than the one shown by Neuroba with the invest password ???

First of all, what do you mean by "no worse"? My understanding is that it simply can't get any worse. The reasons are stated above. But there are of course lovers of Russian roulette ... for taste and colour ...

Secondly, I think many of them are really good, but why should they make a PR and prove something to someone?

Krotu >> :

..... Don't take someone else's system for granted,

We do not see the system, or rather, it may be there, but it is not used in trading.

Krotu >> :

..... Alexey shows you only 10% of his system and you try to use it for trading or pipsing.

Who is trying, point the finger?

And finally, a rhetorical question that will answer much for inquisitive minds:

Suppose Niroba is the owner of a TS bringing in 1000-2000% in a month or two.

Where are his billions hidden and why does he open an account on 14.09.09. for a measly $2300 ?

At this rate in a year of trading he should have bought a Moscow office instead of renting an office

and sell training and analytics. Try to be logical, gentlemen!

Traders make money by TRADING in the financial markets, not in the marketplace.

forte928 >> :
I can't make waves, but I can make semi-automatic markup, but there are still some things that need manual intervention.

Well, let the wave freaks code a semi-automatic, there'll be fewer complaints

Let neuroba latch at least something, we'll discuss it, but he's a sucker and his trading system is a sucker.

Krotu >> :

Show me the statement please, smart guy! 8)))

Unlike Niroba, I don't sell or advertise anything here. And I'm not asking you to show me your state.

If all above-stated arguments for you have appeared empty ringing, I recommend to buy from Niroba

training, analytics, or better yet, give you some money in the DM. It will be easier to understand.

goldtrader >> :

Unlike Niroba, I don't sell or advertise anything here. And I'm not asking you to show me the state, by the way.

If all of the above arguments mean nothing to you, then I recommend that you buy from Niroba

I recommend you to buy Niroba's training and analysis, or, better yet, give him money in exchange. It will be more understandable.

I wonder if there is even one person here who has bought analytics or been trained by Niroba and lost or not made any money ? Is there even one such person?

Krotu >> :

I wonder if there is a single person here who has bought analytics or been trained by Niroba and lost or not made any money? Is there even one such person ?

Looks like you will be the first if you are not Niroba.

However, buying from himself publicly on the forum with lots of subsequent praise is a move in his style.

goldtrader >> :

Looks like you'll be the first if you're not Niroba.

However, buying from himself publicly on the forum with lots of subsequent praise is a move in his style.

>> another paranoid. There are ALL Neurobes here, I told you so 8)))))))))

Krotu >> :

Huh - another paranoid. There's ALL Neurobes here, I told you 8)))))))))

What do you want here?

You're really making me suspicious.

I'm not Neuroba. Read my posts in the Evra thread and you'll see I'm not him.

You've taken care of the flood clone.

You have the same profile as neurobe

and you signed up right after the first thread was torn down.

showed up at a time when neurobe would be ashamed to show up with a sagging statement.

>> better get off the branch, or better yet, the forum.