Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 87

You are missing the point - a forecast, any forecast, is a forecast, i.e. it may or may not come true. No investor in the world can predict market movements with 100% accuracy. But if the prediction is not entirely accurate, then there is a term for it - POSITION MANAGEMENT! You have entered the market, the market went in the right direction, you have moved your stops and are waiting. The market has turned against you - you are waiting for a new time to enter the market. Judging by the marking of MICEX, the general trend is upwards and the buy order should be put - pending at the level of 750! But the price has not reached it and flied upwards, the mark-up will change, and then the time of entry will be different. Real traders do not always trade - they look for the moment to enter and exit the market.

Krotu >> :
You are missing one point - a forecast, any forecast, is for that matter a forecast, i.e. it may come true or it may not. No investor in the world can predict market movements with 100% accuracy. But if the prediction is not entirely accurate, then there is a term for it - POSITION MANAGEMENT! You have entered the market, the market went in the right direction, you have moved your stops and are waiting. The market has turned against you - you are waiting for a new time to enter the market. Judging by the marking of MICEX, the general trend is upwards and the buy order should be put - pending at the level of 750! But the price has not reached it and flied upwards, the mark-up will change, and then the time of entry will be different. Real traders do not always trade - they look for the moment to enter and exit the market.

Who are you writing this to now?

Who is missing what?

It is clear that predictions may not come true.

We are talking about errors in the markup, which was presented as the only correct one.

About the buy order - not true, I gave a quote...

"Real traders do not trade on the forecasts of others... and don't read such shameful threads... i don't think i'll ever come here again.

Once again, the purpose of my posts was to ask niroba to explain the errors. One. To record these errors for all, because the past thread has been deleted. Two.

Good luck to all, goodbye. I have nothing more to do in this thread.

A.O. >> :

Who are you writing this to now?

Who and what is missing?

It is clear that predictions may not come true.

We are talking about errors in the markup, which was presented as the only correct one.

about the buy order - not true, I gave you a quote...

"real" traders don't trade on other people's forecasts at all...

Once again, the purpose of my posts was to ask Niroba to explain his mistakes. One. To record these mistakes for all to see because the past thread has been deleted. Two.

Wrote to you. I hope Niroba will explain his mistake, by the way, he wrote earlier in the thread that he thought the downside would be wave C (just green at 750 level), and he was mistaken and ended up in wave B of a bigger order. But the most important thing is that his deposit, judging by the screenshots, increases, so his system works for him.

Krotu >> :
You are missing one point - a prediction, any prediction, is on that prediction, i.e. it may or may not come true. No investor in the world can predict market movements with 100% accuracy. But if the prediction is not entirely accurate, then there is a term for it - POSITION MANAGEMENT! You have entered the market, the market went in the right direction, you have moved your stops and are waiting. The market has turned against you - you are waiting for a new time to enter the market. Judging by the marking of MICEX, the general trend is upwards and the buy order should be put - pending at the level of 750! But the price has not reached it and flied upwards, the mark-up will change, and then the time of entry will be different. Real traders do not trade forever - they look for the moment to enter and exit the market.

Hey neuroba, you know why you haven't been banned for advertising?

cause the moderators are waiting for you to marginalize yourself and leave the scene for a while.

If you're in a drawdown, keep quiet... Why come out from under the neuroclones?

cablyk >> :

Hey neuroba, you know why you haven't been banned for advertising?

because the moderators are waiting for you to get marginalized and leave the scene for a while

If you're in a slump, don't talk... don't come out from underneath the neuroclones.

Comrade! - You're paranoid, you see Neurobes everywhere 8))))). I am not Neuroba. Read my posts in the Eurasian thread and you'll see that I'm not him.

I think we are all the same Neurobes here - Alexey posts the whole MQL forum under different nicknames 8))))))))))))))))

"Comrade! What's the difference? "(from "A Dog's Heart" :)

Krotu >> :

Comrade! - You're paranoid, you see Neurobes everywhere 8))))) I am not a Neurobe. Read my posts on the Eureka thread and you'll see I'm not him.

I don't care.

You want to get covered in neurobehavior's shit, go ahead and take it up with him.

Krotu >> :
You are missing one point - a prediction, any prediction, is for that and prediction, i.e. it may or may not come true. No investor in the world can predict market movements with 100% accuracy. But if the prediction is not entirely accurate, then there is a term for it - POSITION MANAGEMENT! You have entered the market, the market went in the right direction, you have moved your stops and are waiting. The market has turned against you - you are waiting for a new time to enter the market. Judging by the marking of MICEX, the general trend is upwards and the buy order should be put - pending at the level of 750! But the price has not reached it and flied upwards, the mark-up will change, and then the time of entry will be different. Real traders do not trade all the time - they look for the moment to enter and exit the market.

And you are missing the second point - the prediction differs from "guessing" by the presence of "degree of reliability" estimation, and the presence of a system - repeatability of the result (any researcher, using the same input data will get the same result).

(All further IMHO).

Despite Alex's and other fans of Elliott's assurances, I failed to see that in wave theory.

And Alex's trading style suggests rather that he trades "at the guesswork" (i.e. he does not have that very "degree of credibility" estimation - at least he has no calculated levels, the reaching of which would confirm or cancel the current markup). And the possibility of marking in several ways with the same degree of certainty suggests the need for some additional objective assessments. It is not for nothing that it is impossible to prove (calculate with the current approach) the priority of markings - therefore there are more markings than fans of the wave theory....

By the way, Tom Josephson (AGET) has it, including a system, but it's "not quite Elliott" anymore ...

Good luck ....

VladislavVG >> :

Alex's trading style, on the other hand, rather suggests that he trades "at a guess" (i.e. he doesn't have that very "degree of confidence" assessment - at least there are no calculated levels, reaching which would confirm/cancel the current markup).

100% - I agree!!!

And being able to markup in several ways with the same degree of certainty suggests that some additional objective assessments need to be made.

These estimations in the wave theory are and were, it is just necessary to use them correctly, the degree of reliability of different markings should ALWAYS differ, and not be the same.

Not for nothing it is impossible to prove (to calculate with existing approach) priority of markings - therefore these markings are more than admirers of the wave theory....

With the existing approach, I guess...

By the way, Tom Josephson (AGET) has it, including the system, but it is "not quite Elliott" ...

There is a concept of wave theory ... There are many authors of course.

By the way, how to quote correctly is not working for me, I use Opera.