Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 85

Joker писал(а) >>
Time to rename the branch to "Online Brain Busting" (NIROBA method)...

+1

Yurixx писал(а) >>
You have closed 22 of your orders to sell the eur with a total profit of about $1,500.

total profit so far $8,448

Like the bearded anecdote:

Cheers - can't wait! :))))))))))))))

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I am waiting for a reversal of the euro-buck downwards, a couple of 0.5l positions opened on the 1.4880 trap with a profit at 1.40.

I'll probably add a couple or three positions when it goes down.

1 lot vs 5.8 yesterday ? As it goes down will you add a couple or three ? Maybe ? I see that your confidence in your announced reversal levels, and that it will fall at all, has all but disappeared. What is it ? Have the markings changed ?

Yurixx писал(а) >>
1 lot against 5.8 yesterday ? When it goes down will you add a couple or three ? Maybe ? I see that your confidence in your announced reversal levels, and that it will fall at all, has all but disappeared. What is it ? Have the markings changed ?

What makes you think the markup has changed, you are confused, my trading strategy is based on Wave Theory, not physics.

Right now I'm trading at 8% of my depo, taking into account trades opened earlier. I plan to go up to 30% because

I think there is 90% chance out of 100 that the price will go down, the more I expect a rapid collapse of the eurik.

Good luck! :)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

What makes you think the markup has changed, you are confused, my trading strategy is based on Wave Theory, not physics.

Right now I'm trading at 8% of my depo, taking into account trades opened earlier. I plan to go up to 30% because

I think there is 90% chance out of 100 that the price will go down, the more I expect a rapid collapse of the eurik.

Good luck! :)

Yeah hope so, as well as the prediction of a rapid rise...the angle of the rise is not always equal to the angle of the fall and the angle of the fall is not always equal to the angle of the rise...

NYROBA >> :

H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-H-A-A-A-A-A :o))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

from London you say?!!! LOL!!! ;о)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yep, I've never met such funny morons before! ;-)

you're a fucking jerk.

You never have the brains to talk to foreigners and do business with them so you rat where you live.

cablyk >> :

you...

>> you've got...

Sabluk, please stay in bounds. They're gonna shut us down, where else are we gonna have so much fun?

NYROBA писал(а) >>

And I cried...

granit77 >> :

Sabluk, please stay in line. They'll shut us down, where else are we gonna have so much fun?

Why can't you see the frames? Where else could there be frames?

C-4 писал(а) >>

And I cried...

For whom have you been weeping?