Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 75

goldtrader >> :

Quite right. It doesn't fit and it won't fit. That's not the way to TRADE, but to play: on a bet, on a contest,

on money that means nothing to you...

But this is NOT the WORK of a professional trading for a living every day.

The averaging, lack of stops + reckless MM = it's already a diagnosis to me.

Your TS may be very good, but the execution ... (((

+ 5. Looks like it.

If you try to understand why this is the case:

(a) averaging is apparently a mandatory element of the system, as it is very difficult to identify a reversal point, which could be one of the Fibo levels, hence orders should be placed "staircase". But in itself, imho, if money management rules are observed, it is OK. Another thing is that there is no MM here, because there are no stops;

b) stops, or rather their absence - in this and previous threads niroba said, what the hell are stops for - they get knocked out and price flies in the right direction... well, in the example, with the euro pound, and fuck it, the stop, if it was worth, for example, 150 pips... 450 would have been saved by the current momentum. I do not understand the logic. Or is it psychology - never accept losses?

c) MM, imho, is just not there... if only because there are no stops...

To be fair - when niroba posted examples of analytics in the last thread, you could see that stops were marked for subscribers.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

60% and for what period?

Up to 10K the balance was topped up on the 14th of September, i.e. actually in one month.

The dynamics is good if you close your eyes to the means by which it is achieved.

Your data is already outdated, I added few more kopecks of profit today :)))))))))

ULAD писал(а) >>

It's interesting to hear.

Maybe I already want to buy a signal. The man trades heavily.

Trading on the signals of 6 currency pairs is carried out on another account.

NYROBA >> :

Who told you this nonsense about the pound being merged with the euro?

It's like they've been considering it for a year and you're finding out now?

NYROBA >> :

If you're not a wave guy, then there's no point in telling you about waves,

you wouldn't understand. :))))))))))

About the sea waves?:)))))

forte928 писал(а) >>

Why didn't you like the forecast?

I can't say anything about the forecast, I haven't read it.

I just don't use any other forecasts.

I told you which point the price would approach and it would pull back from it, and a very decent one, and that's how it happened...

NYROBA >> :

The 6 currency pairs signals are traded on another account.

>>The signals are sold here!

The Japanese have long dreamt of switching to the euro, and the British are even more European than they are.

ULAD писал(а) >>

Sea waves? >> )))))

I don't care what it is! It won't come to that! :)