Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 39

LeoV >> :

On the one hand - anti-advertising is also advertising, I agree. But on the other hand - what's the point of such advertising? ....))))

Strange as it may seem, it will lure a sucker - another one all the same. Not everyone will read attentively this and previous branches - the volume is immense. The sucker will come and look at the title and the latest threads with colorful drawings. All seems to be presentable, even the "bitter rivalry" is present. And then it's obvious - through a private message and ...

Yurixx >> :

Hello, Vladislav! I didn't think you were playing this game with Neroba. If you remember the classic giant branch on the parallel forum in which you presented your system (which made it so fruitful and interesting), it was his first branch. Nothing has changed since then in 3.5 years. No aplomb, no self-confidence, no style. Except that Alex switched from simple self-promotion to experiments with demo accounts. I do not remember when it was, but I had been observing one of his accounts for a week or two. I really wanted to see how his system worked. When he had already had 100 000 demo dollars on his account. Most of it was profit. So he blew it all in 2 or 3 days and achieved the MC. The market went against him, but Alex is not a man to be led by the market. And he successfully proved it. And this MC, as well as others, did not change the behaviour or the tone of Niroba's bids in the slightest.

That was enough for me. Since then I have no desire to argue with him or convince him of anything, prove or incriminate him. Imho, it's all empty. And for Alex, public attention is the glow of fame he loves so much. Even if this fame is rather negative, but THIS IS Fame! It is food for his insatiable ego, and everything he does here is for that food.

But I wonder, if I may be indiscreet, what attracts you to this "controversy" ? The rest of the young people are understandable - many of those present here are still too unfamiliar with Alex. But you have known him since he was born on this forum. :-)

Hi Yuriy - nice to meet you. Actually it's Friday, so why not to relax.

And about Alex: his forecast was in that thread - he expected pound 1.84 by the end of the year (I remember it like now). He managed to intrigue with his system in words. I contacted him and he even sent me the materials. But at that moment, according to Adverze, the pound was moving to 2.1147 (maximum was 2.1162 in a couple of months), and I decided to wait, because I did not trust Adverze too much, it was too complicated and interpretation was very strange..... So I just decided to wait for developments. Everyone remembers how events unfolded ;). And then Alex "slightly revised" his predictions, but hastily - he was wrong 150 points (approximately) and declared 2.1.... As a result I started dealing with MT-adverse - on a spider somewhere I posted a "calculator" working in manual mode, then I automated the model building. Bitch of this method is interpretation of models interaction (IMHO, of course), and models without distortions are obtained on standard MT frames not often....

Since then

1. I decided that his system also confirms my attitude to Elliott (discussed in that thread)

2. one can safely ignore his predictions.

Just curious now....

Good luck.

Niroba, more pictures, more pictures! I love your mastery of Photoshop, I can't get enough of it. Really, there are so many pages in this thread that I don't have the strength to read about how advanced you are, once again Mr. Niroba, more pictures, more! I don't even need your damn investor password from your demo account. You've earned your reputation, I'm your fan with a capital Niroba! P.S. More colourful pictures more!

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

Hi Yuri - nice to meet you.

And about Alex:

I ended up doing the MT adverse.

Likewise. :-)

I was interested too and, as three years ago, I believe, that a person, who has deeply enough understood the system (in any meaningful way, of course) and learned to see the process through the prism of this system, already gets some advantage. However, how big is it, is it possible to realize it at all and if yes, is this particular person capable of it - these are the questions that confront everything. Not only is Elliott more of an art than a working theory, but Alex's certain personal qualities create almost insurmountable obstacles.

I used to be interested in Adverse too, but it seemed too contrived and too technical (in the TA sense). I admit that your system set the bar very high for grades. As a physicist I was quite impressed by its meaningfulness and content. Mathematics is only capable of doing something when the model that uses it has a clear physical meaning. Since then, I've only encountered such models three times. [modestly, to myself: not counting my own :-)) ]

You've got some movement going on here...

I had a hearty laugh ))

Joker >> :

You've got some movement going on here...

>> got a big laugh out of you.)

Used to go to FomenkoRu, but now only here. >> ))))

Reshetov >> :

Strange as it may seem, it will lure a sucker - another one anyway. Not everyone will carefully read this thread and the previous - the volume is enormous. The sucker will come, look at the title and the latest topics from the Niroba with colorful drawings. All seems to be presentable, even the "bitter rivalry" is present. And then it is clear - through a private message and ...

And we're a sorry lot of people who always take pity on the beaten man,

and Niroba, the main thing is to get free ears, and then it's just a matter of technique.

It's like with the gypsy lady, you better pay 100 rubles and go away.

I wonder whether you needed the truth for 1000 rubles :o).

Sabluk, write a faq on niroba for beginners :)))

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

There is no such account on Fibo either on demo or real ;)... Just download the terminal and check it out.

I posted the invest password for 1 hour, who didn't make it, a-p-p-a-z-d-a-l! ;о)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I've posted the investor password for 1 hour, who hasn't had time, a-p-a-z-d-a-l! ;о)

And here's the masterclass I was expecting from our colleague :o) no mistake!!! :о) Couldn't go wrong :o)