Classical thechanalysis doesn't work any more. What works, maybe quantum? - page 26

Mathemat:

I support Peter. If you randomly connect standard inductors, as in a child's set (in which anything can be assembled), it will not even be art, but an amateur's attempts to hit a distant target, almost without aiming. What kind of art is that?

You have to know every turret from the inside and understand what to expect from it. If you are waiting for a divergence signal on the RSI, that the price will go down, explain it. If you cannot explain it on the formula level - OK, show it statistically, with the obligatory substantiation of the significance of your conclusions. If you can't do that either, it's worthless to use this indicator.

but it's probably safe to assume after the fact that any indicator won't yield more information than OHLCV... or is there some ethereal approach...?...:-))

quantum approach...I don't know, but even if I'm not an expert, I'd say it's a long and winding road to a river...that will take everyone...

probably the right approach is still to pick out at least some market patterns ( on a huge history) and fit only for the moment...

I'm not sure it will work in a couple of months, but at the moment it's yielding very good results... I don't use indicators as a matter of principle...

it's all from the realm of fiction... in the best sense of the word... and the observed period should still be moving smoothly forward...

what was then will never be...

(having been forced to feed three children, not at all inclined to gamble... ran 500 bucks real...watching...:-))

zoritch:

quantum approach...I don't know, but even if I'm not an expert, I'd say it's a long and winding road to a river...that will take everyone...

probably the right approach is still to pick out at least some market patterns ( on a huge history) and fit only for the moment...

I'm not sure it will work in a couple of months, but at the moment it's yielding very good results... I don't use indicators as a matter of principle...

it's all from the realm of fiction... in the best sense of the word... and the observed period should still be moving smoothly forward...

(having been forced to feed three children, not at all inclined to gamble... ran 500 bucks real...watching...:-))

Only the statement about compulsion is incomprehensible. Everything else sounds like adaptive management and may well contribute to feeding some more children.

these are all turns from my past...:-))) I love them so much.... certainly not a compulsion, but perhaps a dream of a fourth...:-)))

I found the opportunity to look through the theme once again. I remind you of the starter's basic approach:

DC2008: Повторяю. Сигналы и их результаты. Например, по какой-то системе генерируются сигналы (купить // продать). Эти сигналы и их результаты (прибыль // убыток) исследуем. Для анализа я весь рынок разбил на N квантов, в моём случае 512, но их может быть сколько угодно - это решает сам исследователь. Далее, для каждого кванта иследую каналы торговли (в моём случае от 25-2000). Иследования ещё не закончены, т.к. на расчет одного кванта на i7 965 уходит примерно 16 часов. Но предварительно уже можно сказать, что для каждого кванта существует такой торговый канал, в котором получаем прибыль.

Меня не устраивает в квантовом анализе - само время анализа. Наверняка можно создать что-то более скоростное. Но что?

Take the price and time out of your mind and leave only the TS signals and the results of the trades based on those signals. You are the programmers. Turn off the analog and turn on your digital thinking. You must know the bit operations.

===

Maybe you will find a clue in the attached file. This is roughly how I get the end result.
Attached files:
zdtcszkkc.rar (167.11 KB)

I haven't looked at the excel file in detail, although I downloaded it for myself and will probably look at it. My own approach is quite different now: no classic smoothing inducators, patterns, channels, levels and other mysticism - just price, naked matstatistics and extensive calculations, which would be nice to load at least 4 cores of a modern processor, rather than one. But my calculations still don't take that long - just minutes on a single core instead of 7 hours on 3 threads of a fast processor.

Nevertheless, it seemed to me that there is another thread with a very similar research direction. There, though, nothing about quantum frequencies, but it was about context, and the topic itself was born about a couple of months after this one. The similar approach to the current theme is similar: we do not investigate prices and time, but signals of a certain TS and then try to select a "filter" (context) allowing us to trade only when the primary TS shows profit.

This topic is very interesting... although judging by the fact that it too got stalled, it too turned out to be another discussion on "how to move a brick off the road to get further." Perhaps the starter will find something in it for himself.

zoritch:

Putting an advisor on Monte Carlo?

DC2008:

Our weakness is disunity and hostility towards one another.

Our strength is the persistent pursuit of victory.

For all those who agree that classical thechanalysis no longer works in today's market, I propose to discuss ways of developing time series analysis and forecasting. Perhaps together we can take market theory to a new qualitative level.

There is no desire to waste time on something that has long been known to the initiated. If you want to learn something new, visit the website. Read at least the Preamble on the Main Page. Almost certainly you will learn something new, there is also something about Technical Analysis. This is not an advertisement, but from the desire to help you find your bearings in dealing in general.

Read the definition of technical analysis somewhere, at least here - https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_analysis

Технический анализ — прогнозирование изменений цен в будущем на основе анализа изменений цен в прошлом .

What happened to the TA? Has it stopped working?

Or is it only in a separate territory?

Notice I didn't say "in a separate head"...

Here's a website with information about quantum analysis http://uroki-forex.org.ua and Dukaskopy Demo Lab software, does anyone know how to export data from mt4 into it?