Classical thechanalysis doesn't work any more. What works, maybe quantum? - page 27

alexneoua:
Here's a website with information about quantum analysis http://uroki-forex.org.ua and Dukaskopy Demo Lab software, does anyone know how to export data from mt4 into it?

I already figured out the quotes

alexneoua:
Here's a website there is information about quantum analysis http://uroki-forex.org.ua and the Dukaskopy Demo Lab program, does anyone know how to export data from mt4 into it?

Quote:

There is a colossal amount of forex information on the internet right now, 90% of which you need to sift through so you don't waste your time.

And a little further:

Acquiring knowledge of the market is not difficult for anyone with an average intellect. But the level of knowledge or intellect does not determine the result of the trader's market actions.

You have to write the same word differently twice in the same paragraph, and in both cases with mistakes.

Don't even mention commas.

And this is on the main page!!!

No words.... except swear words...... Teacher yo .....

FOREX IS DEGRADING...!?

Just the chaos theory takes into account everything - take Bill Williams and his methods - everything works for me - I should be banned for PR - but I opened my eyes to the market when I lost money and read this book, but it was 3.5 years ago and since then almost no losses - all at the pumps and methods I perfect every year

I think this may be stupid - but the price is a grail - the price always runs away from them if not - then it's a flat))

Mixon777:

since then almost no drains

))

Mixon777:

Just the chaos theory takes into account everything - take Bill Williams and his methods - everything works for me - I should be banned for PR - but I myself opened my eyes to the market when I lost money and read this book, but it was 3.5 years ago and since then almost no losses - all on the wands and methods I perfect every year

I've always had a nice price. And one more thing, maybe it's silly - but a flourish is a grail.)

I'm still tinkering with it (I mean, its method) PROFITUNITY - it still works (still in a test) - I'm testing ANTI_UNITY (reversal signals), ie, open not in buy, but in sell - on flat pairs like EURGBP ... :-)))

P.S. The owl code is laid out by me.

Sceptic Philozoff:

DC2008, tell us how you understand quantum TA. Without your input, the thread is doomed to be a flood.

Actually, the notion of quantum analysis appeared after publication of the seminal work "General Theory of Evolution or Dukascopy" by Andrey Duk in 2000, and it is a strictly delineated field of analysis with its original ideas and its specific mathematical apparatus. It is a pity that the term 'quantum analysis' has been misused.

Sergey Pavlov:

Firstly, I wanted to know who is interested in this in the first place. Secondly, the speed of price changes in the market lately is such that classical TA cannot keep up. Everyone was in a situation where the market went against all the laws of TA. I dare say that in the near future the price chart will be stepped (trends will disappear) and the height of steps will be such that it will destroy and drive away from the market all the romantics from Forex and supporters of classical TA. However, they are not making profit even now. And that's fair - you cannot stay in one place. All who brag about their profits on the basis of classical TA are from microforex or demo. And if you entrust a 6-digit sum to such an expert, he will either fail or bring 0.000%.

One direction has already been formed - neural networks.

The second (very interesting) is non-traditional trading (see the Championship of 2008), i.e. absence of any TA.

The third (and not the last) is quantum analysis.

There is probably a fourth and fifth, etc.

It is more than certain that many robot developers create their own unique theories and algorithms. And no one will share their findings under any circumstances. I couldn't agree more. But still, we are used to predicting the price movement etc. So let's predict the development of the market theory. In which direction should we focus our efforts?

Does anyone else not believe that there are more and more robots in the market? And a robot has a better reaction time and better nerves. Consequently, the outlook is one of robotics.

And the battle of the robots must, of course, be won by OUR NATIONAL EXPERTS.

More understandable to me - quantum analysis. Split the entire market into N quanta, examine each one separately, and then integrate it. And no matter how sharply the market twitches it can be tamed. However, I may be mistaken.

Let's form our answer to the modern market. What indicators or anything else are needed to feel confident and comfortable.

I think quantum analysis does not operate on the market, but on the quotations of a particular instrument, where as a quantum is understood a one-point change in price, although usually several points are used to suppress uninformative noise.

Sergey Pavlov:

I will not explain or prove anything to you personally. Everything is clear to you as it is. And when you have your own thoughts, I will be happy to discuss and support them.

The purpose of this thread is to predict the further development of market theory and time series analysis. To participate directly in the development of market theory.

=========

To summarise in an intermediate way - What directions in time series research have emerged and what are outlined:

1. Neural Networks
  2. Quantum analysis
  3. Rhythm Dynamics

=========

If anyone is interested in rhythmodynamics, see http://www.mirit.ru/

On the plus side of quantum analysis: its founder Andrey Duca, a former lecturer at St Petersburg University, is already a multimillionaire in Switzerland and co-owner of the Dukascopy Group, which includes a bank, a brokerage firm and something else I can't remember.

Елена:

Actually, thechanalysis has worked, is working and will continue to work for as long as the market has existed. Classical ones included. You just have to know how to use it. But forecasting, in the common sense of analysts, has never worked, does not work and is not going to work... So, this subject cannot be developed either single-handedly or jointly... Time patterns (or series) work, yes, but also within the framework of ordinary RIGHT NOW analysis.

Of course, only my humble...

Elena, Duk's quantum channels are calculated and drawn in advance, when the channel has not yet formed, unlike conventional channels, which are drawn on three points. When three points are formed, it's too late to enter the market. So forecasting is possible, you just need to understand the term correctly.

Sergey Pavlov:

Repeat. Signals and their results. For example, some system generates signals (buy // sell). These signals and their results (profit // loss) are investigated. For analysis the entire market is divided into N quanta, in my case 512, but there can be any number of them - it is up to the researcher to decide. Then, for each quantum I will investigate trade channels (in my case 25-2000). The investigation is not over yet since it takes about 16 hours to calculate one quantum on i7 965. But we can already say in advance that for each quantum there is a trading channel where we make profit.

What I don't like about quantum analysis is analysis time itself. Surely something faster can be created. But what?

Sergei, how appropriate is the term "the whole market split into N quanta", I think the correct term would be "N intervals". After all, the term "quantum" has a very different meaning?