Classical thechanalysis doesn't work any more. What works, maybe quantum? - page 21

Integer писал(а) >>

Throw this encyclopaedia out. By the definition of technical analysis (analysis of a quotation chart for decision making), everything listed from neural networks falls under technical analysis.

How to throw it away?! Valuable encyclopaedia for 2052, maybe it has price charts attached too! Apparently then they will already make up mistakes in the titles, or it's the new spelling rules. :)

Avals писал(а) >>

How do you throw it away?! A valuable encyclopaedia for the year 2052, maybe it comes with price charts too! Apparently they'll make mistakes in the titles then, or it's the new spelling rules. :)

If the price charts are up to 2062, it's worth saving for posterity.

Svinozavr >> :

As for working - not working... What, is a simple slip no longer the sum of the elements of a sample relative to its length??? No, of course not. It's just that YOUR application of the SMA has stopped working. Or what, the sthoastic stopped positioning the closing price inside the extrema for %K number of bars??? Don't be ridiculous. You just expect him to show you when to trade, but he is such a shit - he only shows what he knows how to do. And you take offense at him - he does not work! Isn't it funny?

The problem is not in the TA tools, but in your use of them. i.e. in the TS.

Mithrophanous logic: as long as the CU is making a profit - TA rules, and as soon as it stops, it's not the CU's fault, it's the TA's fault. >> Very nice.))

It's as if you go all year round in the same coat and at the same time you would get mad at the coat for the fact that it's hot in summer. Clinical case.

Once again, do not give me any bullshit.

Gentlemen,

The analysis, including the classical one, will work as long as the majority of traders use it.

As soon as traders stop paying attention to fibs, figures and charts, they can be scrapped. But by all appearances, they will not.

Integer писал(а) >>

Throw this encyclopaedia out. By the definition of technical analysis (analysis of a quotation chart for decision making), everything listed from neural networks belongs to technical analysis.

Technical analysis is and will be. It is not about that, but about where, in which direction it will develop. I already got the answer in this thread.

And the classical analysis is not satisfying because the market has changed - it has evolved: prices jumped in leaps and bounds, ... and robots have entered the market.

FOXXXi >> :

Once again, don't give me that bullshit.

It's a strange day today. One got up out of his head and managed to mix up his right brain with his left brain. You're taking what I said on the subject personally.

Oh, man. What's that got to do with you? The answer to your question was in the first paragraph, which for some reason you didn't quote.

And then, by making a blank line between the cutters, I made a point on the subject. You're not a topiksarter, are you? What then?

joo >> :

But these people don't need to apply TA, they use insider information.

If an employee of a company (quoted on decent exchanges) bought/received options etc. on his salary, he must notify the SEC within two days, not just notify, but write a full report.He can sell the shares no sooner than six months from now. Do you think that billionaire Buffett will get caught for such nonsense as insider information, knowing that he will be put behind bars? This is not Russia, where they do not look at billions.

Avals писал(а) >>

... Maybe it has price charts too!

Even if you have an almanac of quotes from 2009-2052, you will still lose your deposit!

DC2008 >> :

Technical analysis has been and will continue to be. It's not about that, it's about where, in which direction it will evolve. I have already got the answer in this thread.

And classical analysis is not satisfying because the market has changed - it is evolving: prices are jumping in leaps and bounds, ... and robots have entered the market.

Surely the answer lies in a new progressive treatment technique based on the ancient secret art of urinotherapy.

* You don't have to drink, you just have to wipe yourself.

DC2008 писал(а) >>

Even if you have an almanac of quotes from 2009-2052, you will still lose the deposit!

Why do you draw this conclusion?