Wave analysis - page 8

forte928 писал(а) >>

Don't forget Gunn, add Woolf...

The author, by the way, didn't answer this question from Mathemat - it doesn't seem right... Oper , you were invited to talk, but you missed the invitation and start rattling the air with empty phrases...

Oper писал(а) >>

Yes. Forex is the dream of everyone who's heard of it, but it's ruthless to beginners.

Elliott waves are the natural course of both life and trade.

Whoever's mastered it is in the sweet spot.

With a thick coat of lard on top.

Oper писал(а) >>

Just open your terminal (chart) at least in standalone mode, at the same time open the

At the same time open the e-book on waves and start analyzing, comparing patterns from the book and the chart.

Sooner or later you will get the gist.

do not agitate us! you have come to ask your question!

forte928 >> :

With a thick layer of lard on top.

Strangely, I don't associate chocolate with lard. It's probably because I'm not Ukrainian.

Oper писал(а) >>

Just open your terminal (chart) at least in standalone mode, at the same time open the

At the same time open the e-book on waves and start analyzing, comparing patterns from the book and the chart.

Sooner or later you will get the gist.

And if you see a familiar pattern immediately post about it here ...

gip писал(а) >>

Strangely, I don't associate chocolate with lard. That's probably because I am not Ukrainian.

Have you ever tried lard in chocolate?

DDFedor >> :

the author, by the way, didn't answer this question from Mathemat - it doesn't seem right... Oper, you were invited to communicate, but you missed the invitation and start shaking the air with empty phrases...

(I'm sorry I didn't reply to everyone. I didn't expect such a response on the subject, though. ))

Oper >> :

Just open your terminal (chart) at least in stand-alone mode.

The e-book on waves and start your analysis by comparing the patterns in the book and the chart.

You will get the point sooner or later.

You may be right, but I am not going to do that. Do you know why? Because you did not answer my question)) I'll say it again:

>> Can you strictly prove that wave analysis can and should be applied to predict the price?

Do you think I care how I make money? What method of analysis? I don't care, I don't care about waves, I don't care about anything, the money doesn't smell. The main thing is that the forecast is correct, and I am aware of why it is correct. And that I can code the system. Waves cannot be encoded, otherwise it would be a GRAAL. Do you think it is possible to clearly describe all of the rules of wave analysis and write the Expert Advisor according to them? If not, then the human factor is present, and this is a guessing game...

Oper >> :

Traders who have been actively trading Elliott for more than 3 years or so,

I've noticed that there are less and less mistakes in the forecast, and more and more profits.

Where are they, these traders?

There was one here, his name was Niroba, he'd been hanging around for three years. He hypnotized me with mega profits on the demo.

But for a hundred demos, only one was profitable.

Then he looked for a job... as a teacher. Then I started recruiting students.

He got all screwed up and... disappeared the same way he did.

forte928 >> :

Have you ever tried chocolate-covered lard?

Nope. Is there such a thing?