Wave analysis - page 13

forte928 >> :

It looks very pretty in pictures, but in geometry it doesn't work very well...

I understand. I know that professional wavemakers use not only pure EWP when analyzing the market. There are many more analysis tools, which they formally, in words, deny - but in practice they use. It's just a religion.

I think the main thing is to learn how to walk and how to pass. Well, learn the notes, and then you can play the sheet music at once. And it doesn't matter what you use, waves or any other principle or indicator.

Mathemat >> :

I understand. I know that professional wave analysts do not only use pure EWP when analysing the market. There are many more analysis tools, which they formally, in words, deny - but in practice they use. It is simply a religion.

>> I agree.

In general, sometimes it amazes me how chance affects trading, when you have calculated everything, prepared for it, and suddenly there is a second shift, the Internet fails, you press the wrong button, you are distracted or something else. And the profit is missed, it's good if you don't lose.

Oper >> :

I think if a trader knows how to make a profit without a COUNTRY, he will be too lazy to

I think if a trader knows how to make a profit without a TIPSHIP, he would be too lazy to think about making one.

I think if a trader knows how to make a profit without an ADVANCED, he'll just be too lazy to think about making one.

There are too many robots in Expert Advisors.

unreliability.

Have you ever thought that due to the fractality of the market if you open more than once a week you can earn more,

It's like in the shoreline problem, the more accurate the measurement is, the longer it is.

And if waves work on larger timeframes it's because they work on smaller ones (although I'm not saying they do).

So, having coded your strategy, it can be adapted to a small TF and already automatically chop the cabbage (you will get tired of it by hand on M1 or M5).

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I understand. I know that professional wave analysts do not only use pure EWP when analysing the market. There are many more analysis tools, which they formally, in words, deny - but in practice they use. It is just a religion.

I'd say mysticism.

forte928 >> :
>> I'd say mystical.

Don't sleep :o)

Dear wave researchers and guests of this theory

(I'm a guest myself since I've read up to half of it, if not more.

having realized that one and the same facts in wave analysis can be interpreted in two ways, I immediately abandoned the study of waves)

Recently I re-read Miller where he states that the analysis of waves is nothing but extrapolation of harmonics into the future,

but since public fiasco of the "extrapolator" is well known, I had an idea to increase reliability of the results with waves.

Attention: The results of the "extrapolator" should be marked with waves and filtered

If it fits, then it will be reliable

and if you can't build waves according to the rules, then it's not reliable.

would it increase or decrease reliability of the forecast?

Urain >> :

Dear wave researchers and guests of this theory

(I'm a guest myself since I've read up to half of it, if not more.

having realized that one and the same facts in wave analysis can be interpreted in two ways, I immediately abandoned the study of waves)

Recently I re-read Miller where he states that the analysis of waves is nothing but extrapolation of harmonics into the future,

but since public fiasco of the "extrapolator" is well known, I had an idea to increase reliability of the results with waves.

Attention: The results of the "extrapolator" should be marked with waves and filtered

If it fits, then it will be reliable

and if you can't build waves according to the rules, then it's not reliable.

Would it increase or decrease the reliability of the forecast?

Yes, yes! It's going to be a very realistic hallucination! Shadow work, subtle tessellation, improved textures...

Svinozavr >> :

Yes, yes! It's going to be a very realistic hallucination! Shadow work, subtle tessellation, improved textures...

Then you can polish it with photoshop :o)

Seriously, are wave analysis methods formalizable enough to build five waves with all data?

Not a forecast, but based on known data to build waves in such a way that they cannot be built differently, according to the rules.