Wave analysis - page 14

Urain >> :

Then you can polish it with photoshop :o)

Not me seriously, are the methods of wave analysis formalizable enough to build five waves with all data?

not a forecast but to build waves on known data so that according to the rules you cannot build them any other way but this way and nothing else.

I asked the same question yesterday. It's just that if everything is as rosy as the Ediots describe, because they are strict, they always know where the price will go, it is possible to write the Grail!

If there are clear rules, then you can write an algorithm, a code, an expert. Run it. Test it. Test it.

If there are no clear rules, it is not MTS, but a way to self-satisfy in solitude or in public your imagination. But it is not MTS (see the name of this site). That's why there is a lot of flaming in such threads. Everyone hallucinates within the limits of his God-given fantasy. I actually don't mind, but it has nothing to do with automatic trading...

Urain >> :

Not me seriously, are the methods of wave analysis formalisable enough so that it is possible to build five waves unambiguously with all the data?

not a forecast but on known data to build waves so that according to the rules you cannot build them any other way but this way and nothing else.

Come on, what kind of uniqueness is there. It does not exist, not only in the current time but even in history. There are no large-calibre mark-ups of the majors (not counting the yen) yet - and unlikely will be, because the majors are in a permanent correction (and you can only uniquely mark a correction when it is sharp and horrible, like the Great Depression of 1929-32; nevertheless the classical wave analyzer Bolton had his version of markup, which Prechter (another but living classic) offered instead. Indeed, the DJI's global markup, including that of the Depression, still has several variants).

Neely supposedly claimed to be unambiguous. But I read somewhere that he has now almost abandoned that book of his. So it's not all that smooth.

Svinozavr and Mathemat, I agree with you.

Economic cycles are a reality, i.e. processes in the economy are cyclical (wave nature), e.g. crises occur in 17 year intervals, minor ones in 7-8 year intervals.

Industrial production, the central bank rate, etc. have a different amplitude. Therefore weekly (and higher timeframes) charts of stock indices, currencies, .... have a 100% wave structure; the daily charts are also close to a 100% wave structure when viewed intelligently.

Small charts cannot reflect cycles in the economy, so wave analysis for me on small structures is a breakdown of the ZigZag into wave patterns. Currently working with Neely, the indicator is tied to Cloth's ZigZag (it's universal for all needs), the usefulness is obvious. Here are 3 options, for example.

1. You can immediately determine whether a figure (momentum) is impulsive or not.

2. it is easy to trade an impulse figure.

3. it's easy to trade if you see the end of a figure taking into consideration the figure of the upper frame.

Nili gives a 100% formalization to break the ZigZag.

One could also think of the Kondratieff cycles. What's next? Where is the MTS? Where is the report? Where, at least, are the trading rules that are based on the code?

There is a guess that wave shapers themselves are simply afraid to check their harmony with algebra. Otherwise it is the end of all illusions.

All we hear is bullshit.

sak120 писал(а) >>

Economic cycles are a reality, i.e. processes in the economy are cyclical (wave nature), e.g. crises occur in 17 year intervals, minor ones in 7-8 year intervals.

Industrial production, the central bank rate, etc. have a different amplitude. Therefore weekly (and higher timeframes) charts of stock indices, currencies, .... have a 100% wave structure; the daily charts are also close to a 100% wave structure when viewed intelligently.

Small charts cannot reflect cycles in the economy, so wave analysis for me on small structures is a breakdown of the ZigZag into wave patterns. Currently working with Neely, the indicator is tied to Cloth's ZigZag (it's universal for all needs), the usefulness is obvious. Here are 3 options, for example.

1. You can immediately determine whether a figure (momentum) is impulsive or not.

2. it is easy to trade an impulse figure.

3. it's easy to trade if you can see the completion of the figure taking into consideration the figure of the upper frame.

Neely gives a 100% formalization for a ZigZag breakdown.

Your pattern resembles a 100% fit - everything is positioned along the extrema. That's great of course - but it's all drawn on history. Anyone can draw anything on history. But how does it work in the real world, on what we do not know?

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

If there are clear rules, then you can write an algorithm, a code, an expert. Run it. Test it. Test it.

If there are no clear rules, it is not MTS, but a way to self-satisfy in solitude or in public your imagination. But it is not MTS (see the name of this site). That's why there is a lot of flame in such threads. Everyone hallucinates within the limits of his God-given fantasy. I'm not against it, but it has nothing to do with automatic trading.

I cannot make out exact rules, I have a formalized description, which fits perfectly existing waves, but there is only one hitch.

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

You can also think of the Kondratieff cycles. What's next? Where is the MTS? Where is the report? Where, at least, are the trading rules that apply to the code?

There is a guess that wave shapers themselves are simply afraid to check their harmony with algebra. Otherwise it is the end of all illusions.

There is only one rubbish.

Very simply:

1. A figure is completed (usually (9 out of 10 cases) indexes L3, L5 at the end of it). The first new wave of the figure has an impulse structure (index 5), entry on correction.

2. Two timeframes that go in a row T1, T2 (T1<T2); let a figure with an upward direction go on T2. The question is: where does the corrective wave in this figure end? The answer is the same place where the Neely figure on T1 ends. There is also an upward entry point.

You probably know that you can already open a position for several billions of dollars from home with one button (leverage 1:100), so intraday trading, MTS (except scalper ones) is unlikely to bring consistent profits. But H1, H4, D1 timeframes have become more correct and it is enough to look a couple of times a day to understand how to trade.

Regarding MTC by Neely - I'll think about it, as 100% formalisation of Neely's ZigZag breakdown is coded.

forte928 >> :

There are no clear rules, there is a formalised description that fits the ideal waves that ideally exist and there is only one snag - how to see them?

How do you... Joan of Arc, for example, could.

Visualization and visionaryism , though they are the same word, they have different meanings.