EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 928

Forsage писал(а) >>

Looking at the Euro/Dollar, the chart shows that the price will now make yesterday's move and reach the point of 1.3775, which will be a reversal to a correction.

Very similar, by the way. But I think, that index $ will soon fall back (pound vs. $ also has a strong resistance), and then it will go to 16:30.

And on the other hand the news in support of the USD continues, so it will be bought...

Good day everyone!!! one option up:

chepikds писал(а) >>

Good day to you all!!! one of the options:

Good day to you too! I agree about the slight pullback, but the sudden surge to 405 - what's the reason? - I don't think there's much of a reason (unless Trichet says something weird).

waitra писал(а) >>

Very similar, by the way. But I think the $ index is going to pull back soon (Pound vs. $ is also facing strong resistance) and then sideways to 16:30

And on the other hand the news in support of the USD continues, so it will be bought...

how strong do you think it is?

I think 1.5800 should pass the price before retracement - ***1.5749 I think it will turn there

baltik писал(а) >>

what do you think is the strong point?

I think 1.5800 should pass the price before the correction - ***1.5749 I think it will turn there

1.583 or so, that's what I think it's at right now.

waitra >>:

И тебе день добрый! На счет небольшого откатика - согласна, но вот резкий рывок к 405 - чем обусловлен? - вроде нет причин особых (если Трише что-нить эдакое не заявит)

Maybe not as sharp as I've described here, but generally, the medium-term reversal happens abruptly, "like a sledgehammer to the head" :) nobody has time to buy and all sorts of robots need to be shut down... :)

waitra >>:

1.583 примерно, так у меня получается, он как раз на нем стоит сейчас

1.58??????? are you sure?

basile писал(а) >>

1.58??????? are you sure?

What do you mean? It's GBPUSD.

waitra >>:

в смысле? это по GBPUSD

shit, didn't see))))) thought it was the jews)))))))

Axel, clarification

Euro/USD during the day: The dominant downward tone of the pair came to the forefront on Wednesday after the sharp drop from 1.4027 and the pair is again targeting the February 1 low of 1.3851. A break of that level will trigger a drop to new 7-month lows and a test of the retracement level of the 50% rise wave from 1.2457 to 1.5145, with the risk of further declines towards 1.3748 and 1.3653. Only a rise above 1.3989 would indicate a return to the high of 1.4027.

EUR/USD on the weekly chart: Downtrend.

US Dollar/Japanese Yen pair on the day: The pair proved strong enough to break above 90.94 on Wednesday and test the key resistance area of 91.50. A break above this area is needed to reinforce the upward tone of the pair and create the potential for gains to 92.05 and 92.66. However, there is a risk of a bullish failure at 91.28, but a break below 90.07 is needed to confirm it.

US Dollar/Japanese Yen pair on the weekly chart: Uptrend.

GBP/USD on the day: Downside investors who are now dominating the trade have regained control after the pair made a higher high at 1.6070 and then dropped to a lower low on Wednesday and further downside pressure is expected on the February 1 low at 1.5851. A break of this level would continue the downside wave from 1.6458, opening the pair to 1.5834 with the prospect of reaching new 16-week lows towards the mid-October reaction low of 1.5708. A rise above 1.5969 would give the pair a breather, however, the 1.6015 level would protect the 1.6070 level.

GBP/USD on the weekly chart: Downtrend.

USD/Swiss franc pair on the day: The sharp rise from 1.0497, which the pair showed on Wednesday, draws a line under the recent consolidation and targets a lower high of 1.0608. A breakout of this level is expected, which would open the way for a rise to the reactive high of 1.0644, reached on January 29, with a continuation towards the target level of 1.0723 becoming possible. The 1.0533 level is likely to limit the corrective decline.

USD/Swiss franc pair on the weekly chart: Uptrend.

Euro/British Pound pair during the day: The pair shows a rectangular consolidation up from 0.8603 and the balance of risks is shifted upwards. A successful defence of 0.8710 will trigger renewed upward pressure on the upper range boundary at 0.8768 and its break would create the potential for further gains towards 0.8794 and the former range low at 0.8855. A sustained break below 0.8710 would hurt the pair's upside prospects and target the 0.8670 area.

Euro/British Pound pair on the weekly chart: Downtrend.

Euro/JPY during the day: Short-term downside investors are set to take control after they capped the pair's rise to 126.98. They are now threatening to make a break below the higher low of 125.82. The broader picture also reveals the dominant downtrend, and a break below 125.82 is expected to lead to a gradual return to the low of 124.45, from which the corrective rise started. Only a break above 126.98 would negate the pair's downside prospects.

Euro/Japanese Yen on the weekly chart: Downtrend.

Euro/Swiss franc pair during the day: After Wednesday's bullish failure at 1.4755, the pair is again targeting the higher low of 1.4696. Given the dominant downtrend, a break of this level is expected to open the way towards the reactionary low of 1.4635 on January 29 by the end of the week. On a corrective rise, the pair would meet resistance below 1.4746.

Euro/Swiss franc pair on the weekly chart: Downtrend.

Aussie/Dollar Day: Another day and another reversal, but this time investors betting on a short-term downtrend are acting in line with the general downtrend and the new 6-week lows provide the potential for further declines to the December 23 reaction low of 0.8737. There is also the potential for further declines towards downtrend channel support at 0.8681. A break above 0.8868 is needed to refute the downside prospects.

Australian dollar/US dollar pair: Downtrend.