EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 919

ChachaGames >>:

За четыре недели полностью автоматической торговли, не мартин, постоянным лотом, пару раз поднимал пропорционально депозиту, 100% сделок закрывает в плюсе, по стоплоссу тоже в плюсе :) Сколько денег дашь? ;)

Congratulations!

I think EAs, like any business, should be sold when you don't feel like it ;)

chepikds писал(а) >>

may not go either way :)

Hehe, yes, maybe :-)

Actually I had a reversal in mind, a pivot from 4025 worked, but now I close it (maybe too early, but better to fix profit rate than to lose), I am very confused about crosses, all are tight in key points and either it will bounce or will break 51/49 :-)

waitra >>:

хе-хе, да, может :-)

Изначатьно у меня был задуман разворот, сработал сел отложеник от 4025, но сейчас прикрываю его (может и рано, но лучше зафиксировать норму прибыли, чем потом пролететь в минуса), очень смушает ситуация по кросам, все уперлись в ключевые точки, и либо отскочит, либо пробьет 51/49 :-)

I was also looking at crosses, I can't find any way to fit them, well, there is an idea to make separate indexes from the cluster (eurusd,eurgbp,gbpusd).... something similar was found, but they are displayed as indicators, and we need separate charts to be able to draw indicators on them, maybe something would be clarified, although I am not very sure, we need research, what to say here.....

I have triggered an order for a blowout at 1, 3976 I will hope for a positive

in an hour and a half an important indicator, I think it's going to be a fun day

and just heading south.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

In four weeks of fully automatic trading, no martin, constant lot, a couple of times raised in proportion to the deposit, 100% of trades close in the plus, on the stop-loss also in the plus :) How much money you got? ;)

EURUSD Pipsing Demo? And your Expert Advisor is not yours?

to fly further down, you need to lure more buyers :))))) imho

Figar0 >>:

Межсессионная демо пипсовка EURUSD? И советник не ваш?

Well the basis is taken from the base, unpeeled

ChachaGames >>:

Ну основа взята из базы, непипсовка

It's all on classic indicators.

It seems to be trying to make a head-and-shoulders appearance on the watch, time will tell as they say.