EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 818

What a rally :)))

strangerr >> :

Let's go lower, that was the first wave of downward momentum.

What is point 0?))) Did wave theory come up with wave zero?) Are you a follower of Neuroba? :) If anything waves connecting complex corrections are called X-waves)))

ph3onix >> :

What is point 0?)) Did wave zero appear in wave theory? %) Are you a follower of Neuroba? :) If anything waves connecting complex corrections are called X-waves)))

I am a follower of myself. The ABC correction has ended and a wave has formed which cannot be attributed to any cycle - 0.

And that's the picture:

and what does it follow from these pictures???? if these are waves..... then I don't understand shit about them)))

basile >> :
and what follows from these pictures???? if these are waves..... then I don't understand shit about them)))

Just downloaded this program myself. The instructions say that the expected price movement is towards the brighter colour.

strangerr >> :

Just downloaded this program myself. The manual says that the expected price movement is towards the brighter colour.

i.e. it's either flat or up?

strangerr >> :

Just downloaded this program myself. The manual says that the expected price movement is towards the brighter colour.

>> give me the link where you got it.)

basile >> :

i.e. either flat or up?

That's my understanding too.