EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 757

vic2008 писал(а) >>

Japan, Australia will start trading after 02:00 MSK and we will see there.

The probability of EURUSD going down is about 60% according to market sentiment.

What about the technical analysis?

syan >> :

but by technical analysis?

The technical analysis assumes and the market determines...

Probably, you have seen many times that a pattern is formed, and then the movement happens against the expected one?

I´m more sensitive to market sentiment and option levels.

vic2008 писал(а) >>

Anybody interested, thoughts for tomorrow...

Can you tell me where to get your option levels indicator.

Helex >> :

Can you tell me where to get your option level indicator?

You can get it from me, but unfortunately I haven't finalised it yet to pass on to anyone.

I have only been doing a test since September. The thing is, it is made of 2 parts, only the display for MT4,

and there are additional external parts. May be, I will make a service or by e-mailing...

It's going to be an engine day today!!!! I'm drooling!

Yep :))))

Fibo

Posted 09:44 11.12.2009

Hello!

Yesterday's big block of macroeconomic data had no effect on the currency market. Worst expected jobless claims at 474K compared to 460K expected was offset by the trade balance sliding from the expected -36.6bn to -32.9bn. Market activity is down, apparently due to the US Retail Sales which are due for a slight pick-up in the afternoon.

A good number may provide some support for the dollar, similar to what we had last Friday. It could be the other way around though, with stock markets benefiting the most and the dollar coming under pressure as the chances of a Fed interest rate hike are rather slim. However, the figure might come out worse than expected. A steep rise in the yen is more likely to happen then, followed by a sharp rise in the dollar against all currencies. In this case, the dollar may rise for a long time.

Even the yen, which was trading at 88.00/88.50 and has continued to fall against the dollar only this morning, has stabilized.

In other markets, the DJI rose above 10400 points and considering the MACD indicator is down and the sideways movement of the index, we can safely assume for it to continue rising, but only if you do not interpret this situation as a triple divergence. Gold is unchanged at levels close to $1130/oz, as is oil at around $72.00/bbl.

Many investors are exiting the highly liquid gold and oil markets. The price of oil is unlikely to go up in December because everyone is trying to close out their positions by the end of the year. However, at the beginning of next year investors will be back in those markets and commodities will go up. Gold is getting cheaper as concerns about the financial health of the eurozone are driving the euro/dollar pair lower, thereby dampening interest in gold. According to the World Gold Council, global demand for jewellery fell by more than 20% in the first half of the year.

Support levels for the Euro/Dollar are 1.4520 and 1.4440.

For the pound/dollar it is 1.6150 and 1.6050.

For the dollar/yen it is 86.00 and 88.30

Have a nice day!

Analyst of MFX FIBO Group, Nersesov Michael

If anything today, it will be from 4.30pm on the news, I believe...

Khazin's article on Wall Street:

http://fintimes.km.ru/print/8917

Where is the link to monitoring?