EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 753

cr0ss >> :

Noterday, fall.... bears.... man... I have a drawdown on the eurdollar bears... already sick of it, this whole journey is taking too long))) (thoughts out loud, not a complaint) :)

If you want a rise in the long term, you should look at the current market and compare it to the recent drop in prices.

I think the psychology should play a role now, people should drive the price up, and GBP is in a range, it should shoot probably up.

Good afternoon! Can you advise me on what a good advisor is and where to get one?

yurchenko >> :
>> Good day, advise me what good Expert Advisor to buy and where to get it?

It depends on what your goals are and what you mean by good. The right way is to make your own out of something.

If seriously, search on the appropriate forum thread.

Noterday >> :

Who needs it? GBPUSD H4

GBP in general is moving in some corridor, I agree with you, it has to check the bottom once again and push it up, it is a long time since this pair had highs, I took a long term buy from 62215 the other day, I will close at the new high, it will be a rainy day))))

yurchenko >> :
>> Good day! Advise me which good EA to buy and where to get it from?

why an adviser - better buy a little turtle and watch it "scurrying" around the room, thereby training patience or you can teach it to talk :))

But seriously, all that is "good" is if you understand how it works, so read books, forums, try it, think about it and check if it works (go for real trading, you want adrenaline, borrow 100 100K and trade for a week...).

to EricGR

i got a bit of a slippage - it's probably the only "kick" i need to start thinking. recently i've lost ~70% of my deposit - i stopped smiling and started thinking.

i got a lot of thoughts and while i was thinking - i've almost got my deposit back, i've got "a couple quid left", and the losses will be my profit, if i go up, i won't close them, i'll leave them as a monument to stupidity to be written down for swaps :)

I get convinced more than once - emotions are evil, I know their effect! And from time to time I step on the same "gold" rake!

I think we'll work on a standard triangle...

cr0ss >> :

>> I think we're going to do a standard triangle...

Standard, how? Describe please...

Lord_Shadows >> :

Standard, how is that? Describe please...

waiting for a pullback towards the middle (1.4711) or beyond the lower boundary and upwards

You can read about triangles here.

Assuming a pullback to 1.4675......

Midas09 писал(а) >>
Assuming a pullback to 1.4675......

Quite possible, but then a strong move upwards of at least 150pts in the next 30 hours

Before the news, you can buy with a small lot!!!