EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 704

Masters, explain one thing to me.

Let's say I have $100 million. And I want to open an order with 100 lots on EURUSD.

So, if I sell EUR, will the price change immediately after I open my order, and if so, in which direction it will shift and by how many pips (approximately, of course)?

I am not so much interested in the number of pips, as in the rate, in which direction it will move.

The eu will get cheaper, law of supply and demand because :)

peter888 >> :

Let's say I have $100 million. And I want to open an order with 100 lots on EURUSD.

So, if I sell EUR, will the price change immediately after I open my order, if yes, in which direction it will bounce and by how many pips (approximately, of course)?

I'm not as interested in the number of points as I am in the rate at which it's going to go up.

I read somewhere that it bounces at first and then slowly and surely falls below the initial state. They explained something, but I did not get into it...

It's like throwing a stone in the water, first the water will split (level will drop) and then the overall water level will rise...

However, the second time it hits 1.5100

peter888 писал(а) >>

So, if I sell EUR, will the price change immediately after I open my order, and if so, in which direction it will shift and by how many pips (approximately, of course)?

I am not as much interested in the number of pips as in the rate, in which direction it will move.

the rush will jump a bit, the price will go through the roof...

Who thinks we can jump to 1.5144-57? at 1.5155 I put one more selnick, maybe we can jump and then I have the first stop at 1.5025

on my channel at daily 1.5155 maximum

OlegTs >> :
on my channel at 1.5155 max

The one you already had?

Isn't it time to go down already, gentlemen? I think the opportunity for a reversal has already formed. Gold also took 1200 and is afraid to go further. But a strong psychological level.

Alexan >> :

Isn't it time to go down already, gentlemen? I think the opportunity for a reversal has already formed. Gold also took 1200 and is afraid to go further. But it's a strong psychological level.

Aim for 1.53 and you'll be fine.