EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 622

Noterday >> :

I had the experience of trading with such amount... a bit less than 10000. Indeed, there are other psychological laws, their own tricks... With 1500-2000 depo you open with 0.1 lot and aim for trend, while with big depo 5-10 points with big lot is enough - i.e. with big depo you don't need trends anymore))

I've got rid of it, I've sent a request for withdrawal of profit, it's too early for me to operate with such sums, I made good profit last week, and yesterday I got a drawdown... barely got it back today... I thought I was going to have a heart attack, even though the drawdown was 30% of what I earned on the exchange... and not quite my money :)

ChachaGames >> :

I had a good week and yesterday I had a drawdown... I barely got it back today... barely got it back today... I thought I was having a heart attack... although the drawdown was 30% of what I earned on the exchange... and not quite my money :)

as i remember your credit is a bit risky with a 1:500 leverage... that's a lot of risk... With such a deposit you have to play for sure!

I tried to do that, if I could not see the trend direction myself, I consulted here, RBC, euronews, news on the internet... In short, 80% of the time I was either dealing with the stock market or thinking about it...

ChachaGames >> :
I've been trying to do it, if I can't see the trend direction, I look for some advice here, RBC, euronews, news on the Net... In short, 80% of the time I was either dealing with the stock market or thinking about it...

Fundamental analysis )))) that's what it's called))) I'm more committed to that too but I'm getting more and more into technical analysis of markets.

By the way, for the pound, the downtrend has slowed down, who knows what his thoughts? Will it reach 1.6690?

EricGR >> :

fundamental analysis ))) that's what it's called )))) i'm more committed to that too but i'm getting more and more into technical analysis of markets.

By the way the pound dollar, the downtrend has slowed down, who knows what its thinking? will the 1.6690 mark be reached???

That's the thing: technical is cooler! but fundamental is more indicative of when there will either be movement or mayhem like yesterday....

EricGR >> :

fundamental analysis )))) that's what it's called))) i'm more committed to that too but i'm getting more and more into technical analysis of markets.

By the way the pound dollar, the downtrend has slowed down, who knows what his thoughts? will the 1.6690 mark be reached?

Could be, but still have to go up to 1.69 and then I expect a good trend down :)

Noterday >> :

It might be, but it has to go up to 1.69, and then I expect a good trend downwards :)

I am euphoric at 1.69????!!! I can really make a fortune on this rise! Do you have a chart, may I have a look? Because I don't know how to analyse such complicated charts))))) It's not clear for me what's going on with the market yet.

ChachaGames писал(а) >>

Fastest money competition :)

11421435 2009.11.18 17:28 sell 8.00 eurusd 1.49626 0.00000 0.00000 2009.11.18 17:31 1.49525 0.00 0.00 0.00 808.00

I hope other similar cases too in the plus, I could allow myself a maximum of 5 lots and even sweated for half an hour of the euro to the quid, but the truth has paid off > +$2000

Helex >> :

Masterful, I hope the other cases like this are also in the plus, I myself maximum I could afford is 5 lots and even sweated for half an hour of the euro to the quid but the truth has paid off > +$2000

>> Congratulations, buddy.

I wish I could do it every other day. ;)

Something tells me that the action is over four hours before Tokyo, so it makes sense to get some sleep...