EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 308

To add. The upper converse clearly shows on the candle that the high was not crossed and the candle closed, and the indicator on the same candle made an upward spike. A classic sell entry, at least for the next 4-8 hours.

On my pictures there is an indicator in a separate window so it only on M5 says that there will be a reversal on the rest yet says that there will be a move down... It has no divergence formation effect if price has moved up and exceeded the reversal level, then you can see it - but it gives these reversal points very rarely and only in points of maximum or minimum accumulation and it works very well... I developed this indicator a year ago, the idea was very original, never seen anywhere else, but by

Helen писал(а) >>
To add. On the upper converse you can clearly see from the candle that the high was not overcome and the candle closed and the indicator on the same candle made an upward spike. A classic sell entry, at least for the next 4-8 hours.

Selling is observed, but that the trend will return to an upward movement this movement is under a lot of pressure and therefore the price will move down first in the trading session, then up again, at 3:00 the movement will again acquire a downward direction.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Selling is observed but that the trend will return to an upward movement this movement is highly exposed to pressure and therefore first the trading session the price will move down then again up at 3:00 the movement will again acquire a downward direction.

You quoted my post about the upper converse. Did you mean it or the "as of now" situation? Clarify.

Helen писал(а) >>

You quoted my post about the upper converse. Were you referring to him or to the "as of now" situation? Clarify.

about it and also about the further development, that the upward movement is still incomplete in my opinion says the picture, where the trend lines show a possible acceptable level, i.e. resistance level - which in my opinion is always sloping..long trend line from the older H1 TF, and short from the current one...

Yes and on H1 the level of price reaching 1.4730 is more reasonably achievable...

Here are two pictures on M30 and H1...

Н1..

Must have been a bit of a mix-up or I misdirected. The top envelope in the picture has long since worked out. The next envelope is now in force, it's up.... But no d/c says nothing about exact movement, so better to talk about upward pressure - it's certainly present. All the way up to the M30. And just up to the lines you indicated... Unless there is a d/k down earlier... Then there will be no more haves and the euro will break after the pound.... Lagging very much :) ... I don't know... I don't see any entries yet... But I'm judging by the candlestick close and the market close on Friday for the euro is a stump. It's not a fwiw.

forte928 писал(а) >>

Yes and on H1 the level of price reaching 1.4730 is more reasonably achievable...

Here are two pictures on M30 and H1...

Н1..

I don't get it... So at 14730 we closed Friday... I think...

Helen писал(а) >>
Probably a little confused or I have misdirected. The top envelope in the picture has already worked out a long time ago. Now the next envelope is in force, it's up.... But no d/c says nothing about exact movement, so it's better to talk about upward pressure - it's certainly present. All the way up to the M30. And just up to the lines you have indicated... Unless there is a d/k down earlier... Then there will be no more haves and the euro will break after the pound.... Lagging very much :) ... I don't know... I don't see any entries yet... But I'm judging by the candlestick close and the market close on Friday for the euro is a stump. It's not a fwiw.

What I drew in two drawings on M30 and H1 is just a thought about what is possible but not a forecast...there is just a picture of three Indians - which may be in the right, but until it is completed there is no point in speaking with accuracy...to understand how the situation will end it is necessary to examine the movement which has not yet been completed...

1.4850???

I don't mean short-term targets...? In the next six months, can we break through???