EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 592

gip >> :
I'm not making any sudden moves today. Forecast is flat with a shift to either side.

I haven't made any sudden moves all day, before lunch I was playing 3 heroes, after lunch I slept... and the flat was still there, I already put my sell-schedule

>> the flat was going up, he had to go there a little, and then run to the cockpit, sit in the copilot's seat and push 10 pt./min down to the target ...

and i think either the americans are having a bit of a nightmare or the goonies are going to rock out....

gip писал(а) >>
In this one. Four years ago. Apparently his genetic memory kicked in.

Dunya's up to his old tricks again...

gip >> :

Aren't you two going to fight? Because both of you have swords. I once had to put down a violent swordsman, and I can tell you that's not very pleasant:))) And I'm wary of edged weapons because I'm serious about it.

>> yep i saw a scuffle with a jap, he came to visit - he was told that sake is lohofsky and got him drunk with vodka and in the conversation someone said something - then developed an entertaining scene, both scary and funny....

saw.... last agony I hope....

cr0ss >> :

I saw a scuffle with a Jap, he came to visit - he was told that sake is lochoholic and drunk vodka and someone said something during the conversation - then a funny and scary scene developed....

He probably tried to fight off the drunken men with a stool leg?

how many elks have gathered now it's definitely time to go down....

If we go down, what levels should we pick up from?

gip >> :

He was probably trying to fight off drunken men with a stool leg?

Nah, he was trying to give a practical example of sword wielding on the party goers, there was so much swearing and Japanese words... he was miraculously held back by his students and a colleague from another school... ours were flailing, swearing and generally upset that he reacted so heatedly in the table talk....

put the selves at breakeven or something... soon (30-60 min) go up

cr0ss писал(а) >>
put the selves at breakeven or something... >> soon (30-60 min) we'll go up

>> What happened there?