EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 591

and what's the idea?!? %)

downwards is inevitable - but first of all up, my targets are 1.5019-1.5054-1.5095, i think after the first one the reversal will happen, and then the direction will show itself :)

I think the downside is 1.4550...

%)

- It's a smiley face, it's called a "deep scar across the face from a katana blow". Careful with your edged weapons when you drink :)))

gip >> :

%)

It's a smiley face, it's called a stupid katana scar across your face. >> be careful with your edged weapons when you drink :)))

just woke up and already latent insults are pouring in :) what the hell

Where is the forecast? Huh?

I'd like to catch the pivot to the exact point :)))

p.s. I'm sick of sags...

cr0ss писал(а) >>

and what's the idea?!? %)

downwards is inevitable - but first of all up, my targets are 1.5019-1.5054-1.5095, i think after the first one the reversal will happen, and then the direction will show itself :)

I think the downside will go to 1.4550.

I thought the price should hit the ceiling at least twice, or am I wrong?

And I am not making any sudden moves today. The forecast is for a flat with a shift to either side.

Fraktal писал(а) >>

Are there often reversals at the new high, I thought at least a couple of times the price should hit the ceiling. or am I wrong?

Sorry! I thought you wrote the first target 1.5119!

Entered the sell-off, I think it's safe.

Aren't you two going to fight? Because both of you have swords. I once had to put down a violent swordsman, and I can tell you that's not very pleasant:))) And I'm wary of edged weapons because I take them seriously.

gip писал(а) >>
Will you two have a fight? Both of you with swords. I had a violent swordsman once, and I'll tell you, it wasn't very pleasant:)))

>> In what century?

In this one. About four years ago. Apparently his genetic memory kicked in.