EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 284

Gentlemen, can you advise me on the best place to open a cent account? I opened an account with fxstart, but I don't like it very much...

forte928 >> :

It's like the book posted above, as long as the law isn't for everyone, that's why it's in
>> ass.

You think in Europe the law is the same for everyone? It's only in American movies)))

chivin >> :

Gentlemen, can you advise me on the best place to open a cent account? I opened an account with fxstart, but I don't like it very much...

I have my main account there. When I tried to open an order in the morning, I got a "General Error". I tried to contact support and was told that it might be a problem with the 443 channel. I had a problem with this, they say: "Please contact your Service Provider. But may be it is not the problem. I opened another brokerage company and cannot log in. I also cannot log on fxstart. I also cannot log in. What will you advise?

Huds :) France's foreign trade deficit in August €3.41 billion

peter888 >> :

I have the main account there, I go in the morning and try to open an order - "General error". I wrote to the support team and they say that there must be a problem with the 443 stream. I had to contact my Service Provider. But may be it is not the problem. I opened another brokerage company and cannot log in. I also cannot log on fxstart. I also cannot log in. What will you advise?

Anti virus firewall e?

gip >> :

Antivirus firewall e?

no

peter888 >> :

I have the main account there, I go in the morning and try to open an order - "General error". I wrote to the support team and they say that there must be a problem with the 443 stream. I had to contact my Service Provider. But may be it is not the problem. I opened another brokerage company and cannot log in. I also cannot log in to fxstart. I also cannot log in. What will you advise?

Come in, read, choose.

peter888 писал(а) >>

no

>> then you're not paying for the internet, but whoever's paying is restricting your rights.)

strangerr >> :

Come in, read, choose.

What are you doing to us. )))

My EA is already starting to run GBPJPY and EURJPY sell recommendations, but so far only on for a few seconds, waiting for the light to come on)))