EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2169

Mathemat писал(а) >> Да и кабель как-то не очень вниз спешит.

Can't believe it will go below 1.4133.

Closer to the close of the American session on Tuesday, after Greece received a 14.5 billion euro loan, the Greeks began to celebrate wildly. After the session closed, a drunken crowd of Greeks cheered and danced around on the stock exchange.According to witnesses, Greeks have spent a third of the credit during an hour playing high rollover on the Forex market, one of the exchange traders drunkenly sat back down on the trading table, which led to a large transaction in shares of NASDAQ, the euro/dollar hit a 4-year low, the outrageous behaviour and antics of Greek bourse workers were not ignored by the authorities, amid growing fears that Eurozone financial institutions are in far worse shape than the Greeks are used to believe "In reality the situation could be dire, which is hinted at by the measures taken by Germany and Italy," says Lane Newman, director of currency trading at ING Groep in New York. - "For the most part, the market doesn't need a special binge and pointless spending right now. The Europeans have never been able to reassure investors, whose mindsets have shifted in favour of risk aversion. As long as Greece drinks and debauches are not stabilised and there is no clarity, all risky assets will be under pressure.

:-D

FreeLance >>:
Не верится, что ниже 1,4133 опустится.
All sales on the cable have been closed, waiting for confirmation and start buying.

Americans are snitches.... :) http://www.rbc.ua/rus/newsline/show/evrokomissiya-oshtrafovala-devyat-chipmeykerov-na-331-mln-evro-19052010142700

chepikds >>:

НА Н4, ЭТО УЖЕ РАЗВОРОТ ОДНОЗНАЧНО! :) РАЗВОРОТ СРЕДНЕСРОЧНЫЙ, ПРЕДПОЛАГАЕМАЯ ЗОНА РАЗВОРОТА: 1,1900-1,2100, ТАК ЧТО ВНИЗ ЕЩЁ БУДЕМ СПУСКАТЬСЯ!

бУДЕТ РЕЗКИЙ ЗАХВАТ СТОПОВ ПОД 50%-МИ, ЖДИТЕ МОЩНЫЙ ИМПУЛЬС ВВЕРХ!

agree only stops a bit lower... Most of the open interest is at 1.1850 so waiting for the price there...

Rover82 >>:

согласен только стопы чуть ниже... больше всего открытого интереса находится на 1,1850 так что цену жду там...

what kind of programme?

What a jump on the eu...

Oh and it's good to work on collecting profits rather than clamping down on "predicting" a move.

yurchenko >>:
что за программа?
CME E-q. http://www.cmegroup.com

forte928 писал(а) >>

What correction move to 1.2 with a failure to 1.1950 possibly 1.1850

you were wrong,
I'm a fool myself, of course, but I got my hopes up

antoniofx >>:

вы оказались неправы,
я конечно сам дурак, но понадеялся

Anton.

I think that of course it is nice to have someone making decisions for you, drawing beautiful pictures. But think about it, why are they still making forecasts here and not trading for a large investment company somewhere? Or, given the accuracy of catching reversals, haven't they opened their own investment fund? It's simple, mistakes happen everywhere. That's life and forex is the toughest game, especially with our DCs and small deposits...