EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 213

kharko >> :

Down maybe 1.4528...

Now seems to be pulling up... Tentative 1.4615

If it hits 4540, it will definitely get to4610, but 4515 first

NikT_58 >> :

OK, that's it.

I don't understand Woolf and I don't think I can.

Woolf from Forte, maybe? I myself have looked at his screenshots so many times and do not understand the methodology, the impression is that there is no methodology at all, just a bunch of lines

And Wolf from Wolf works only as I showed 1-2-3 more 3-4-5 everything is simple and clear. True I take the profit half way to the perfect target.

forex-k >> :

Wolfe from Forte, perhaps? I myself have looked at his screenshots many times and do not understand the methodology, the impression is that there is no methodology at all, just a bunch of lines

And Woolf by Woolf only works as I showed 1-2-3 more 3-4-5 everything is simple and clear.

Forte is just fiddling with 1-5 minute charts for nothing, if H4 or D has a spurt in any direction, what can you tell from the minute chart? I tried a couple of these days with minute charts and realised it was useless.

xrust >> :

If it hits 4540, it will definitely get to4610, but 4515 first

I'm only going down to 1.4508... and that's... unlikely... but up

If we close above 1.4555 at the end of the hour, we will go up, if not, the next level is 1.4460.

the market will have its say ))))

forex-k >> :

Wolfe from Forte, perhaps? I myself have looked at his screenshots so many times and never understand the methodology, it seems that there is no methodology at all, just a bunch of lines

And Woolf from Woolf only works as I showed 1-2-3 more 3-4-5 everything is simple and understandable. True I take the profit half way to the perfect target.

What has Forth got to do with it?

I myself found it impossible to determine the node points.

>> I can't and I don't see them.

So, the US feds are entering the market - the volumes are flowing, the situation is changing...

Somebody really wants to push the eu down...

NikT_58 >> :

What has Forth got to do with it?

I myself have found it impossible to identify the node points

I can't and I don't see them.

Can't you see such combinations on H1, not only on eurusd but also on other pairs?