EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1966

VADIM911 >>:
Привет всем картинка по eur/usd интересная что полетим до 1.34

I see 1.29-1.30

VADIM911 >>:
Привет всем картинка по eur/usd интересная что полетим до 1.34

I don't insist ( by waves is tight - I don't know the time of reaching or the exact goal) but the direction is approximate ... but there are control lines along the way .... there may be adjustments ...

Let's reach the blue line, then let's see how the market reacts... if it breaks through to 1.2950 - 1.3000 easily ... but for now it is a theory .... corrected the screenshot with elive second ... I did not change the peaks as I drew them...

waitra писал(а) >>

Yes, I want to fill it up very much, especially now. According to my calculations the local reversal should be at 1.357 and it seems that it is. Something seems to me to be on the hourly a la double top or something like that.

Hi all! All went according to the markup :-) now we can ponder further. I see an increase at 1.375

and here's another option ... in case of a breakdown of St. Green resistance ...

when you draw 1 wave, the second wave coincides with the top of the second wave... and the third wave is painted all the way to ....... so it depends on which side of the move you look at... I'm on the sidelines... the goal is the same as the global supports and resistances ... The green resistance will be decisive ...

oleniknik >>:
стренджер, ау .... ты чо у Галины на день варенье загулял ... ни тебя ни ее.... какие мысли ?

Yeah... Really missing.

Why Galina's? I had mine on Monday, too.))
The indicators are all over the place.

Good morning to all ! Coffee!

First of all Galina Happy Birthday to you! All the best ) Good Luck ) and Sweet ) Little by little steps everyone gets to what they have chosen in this world !

Reread the last pages ... there's a picture with a smooth descending channel on H4 ... liked it ...

I've gone to mcl4 and 5 myself. I don't want to open with my hands anymore ) and I woke up with a profit on the eu from three nights of triche )

strangerr >>:
А чего у Галины? У меня и свой в понедельник был.)))

Happy holidays to you. Have you had any changes of plans since Sunday?

mixo_lexus >>:
Всем Доброе УТро ! Кофе !

Первым делом Галина С Д.Р. Вас ! Всего самого самого ) Профитного ) и Сладкого ) Маленькими шажками все доходят до того, что они выбрали в этом мире !

Перечитал последние странички .. там дето картинка с плавным нисходящим каналом на Н4 .. понравилась...

Сам ушёл в Мкл4 и 5ый .. Руками больше не хочца открываццо ) а так проснулся с профитом по евре из за трёх ночи трише )

I liked it on H4 too))) Should be going down, but something's holding it back.))