EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1718

oleniknik писал(а) >>

As long as the yellow thick one does not go below 50 there is a chance to go up but its crossing the green one has already taken place ... I would go in on that (with an eye on the chart)

Once again the situation is ambiguous .... I see but with open order ...

What kind of indicator is this interesting? - if not a secret :-) it looks like MA and stochastic

RekkeR >>:
01:30 Индекс расходов домохозяйств (Overall Household Spending) 1.7% 1.5%
04:00 Выступление заместителя управляющего Резервного Банка Австралии Дэбелль(RBA Assist Gov Debelle Speaks)
Если взять вонимание пзицию г-жи Галины(любая рыженькая потенциальная блондинка), юг нам не светит вообще;
Если самураи ночью не повернут своми новостями 4н вниз и не помогут михо погрузить в поезд его лексус, юг нам скоро не светит.
Происходившее в пятницу и сегодня на рынке можно охарактеризовать, как медвежьи попытки с помощью фунта и голд свалить евро. Эти фрукты, выскакивали с опережением вверх и откатами, безуспешно пытались столкнуть евро. По старушечьи крепка Европа своей валютой. Ночь покажет ху из ху.
Стохвостики 15, 30, 1н подходят к развороту вниз, а 4н уже пошел.

I'm still on the pyron ...

RekkeR >>:

А что говорит твоя подружка Елька?

She is at a loss, targets apart. ))))

waitra >>:

А что это за индикатор такой интересный? - если не секрет :-) похоже на МА и стохастик

Look in the private line.

Will the double bottom work out or not? What do you think?

oleniknik писал(а) >>

>> see the private message.

Yep, Thanks!

mixo_lexus >>:

Я ещё на пироне .. оформляю плацкартд...

Which way is the piron :) ?
UP ???
Or DOWN ???

Galina писал(а) >>

Alexan, you have impulse waves there, this is wrong.
If you go deeper into the structure you will see that only corrective waves are going on the Eu at the moment.
My mistake.
You didn't read Neely well .... :) (this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Galochka, you have not read it well. Neely considers an impulse wave that has a stretch (i.e. the longest wave in the impulse is 1.618 times the second largest wave). And only so. All other waves are corrective waves. Where do you see impulses there? What confuses me is that I see only corrective waves. That is why I see such a markup. Point the finger at your picture where the impulses are. I will tell you if it is so. :)))
Night, it's half past 2, time for the kids to go to bed.

strangerr wrote :>>

Alexan, there you go.)

Fought it off till morning :)))

Galina >>:

А в какую сторону пирон :) ?
ВВЕРХ ???
Или все таки ВНИЗ ???

Piron ... horizontally )))) And the train is downhill )

Alexan >>:

Отбился до утра :)))

No No come back!!!
Where are you going?
:))))