EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1706

Galina писал(а) >>

I don't care.
I think my opinion on this tovarishka is clear.

Quite exhaustive. Everyone is a fool. Accepted.

TupoiKachek писал(а) >>
Rebyata ya novichok v dannoi sfere, no za nedelyu uspel s 200 do 940 podnyat'! Novichkam vezyot! Na vyhodnyh postavil prislushalsya k STRNGERRu i postavil BUY STOP! Rezul'tat 180 baksov +! STRANGERR delo govorit!

Yes, I, too, when I started trading with 500 quid made 6000 dollars! (pure truth)!

That's OK :) Then you'll stop being a beginner :) And you'll start losing like everyone else :)))

cr0ss писал(а) >>

What were their motives for committing terrorist attacks? :(

The obvious ones are to sow panic, to keep people in fear.
There could also be ulterior motives (as in the case of the 9/11 towers) - but that would not come up straight away, especially in Russia.

exi писал(а) >>

Yes, I too when I started trading with 500 quid made 6000 dollars!!!! (true story).

That's ok :) Then you'll stop being a beginner :)) You will lose like everyone else :)))

LOL :))) +100

strangerr писал(а) >>

Chase the blacks away and all will be quiet.

Strangerr, I wish you would only open your mouth on the topic of the forum.

Alexan >>:

Ржунимагу :))) +100

Boohooha conclusion: One must always remain a newcomer....

waitra писал(а) >>

The obvious ones are to sow panic, to keep people in fear.
There could also be ulterior motives (as in the case of the 9/11 towers) - but that would not come up straight away, especially in Russia.

What motives can freaks have? Only ugly ones! Let's go back from national issues to market issues! Where will the euro fall to, who has what stakes?

exi писал(а) >>

Yes, I too when I started trading with 500 quid made 6000 dollars!!!! (true story).

That's ok :) Then you'll stop being a beginner :)) You will lose like everyone else :)))

Yeah, that's right :) In my very first trading day I got out of my depo 700 euros, i got +3000 income. But after a couple of days it became clear that it was luck.

Alexan >>:

Вполне исчерпывающе. Все вокруг дураки. Ответ принят

I didn't say that.
On the contrary, I think differently.
BUT NOT ABOUT NILLY.

Galina >>:

Я так не говарила.
Наоборот, я совсем по другому думаю.
НО ТОЛЬКО НЕ ОТНОСИТЕЛЬНО НИЛЛИ.

Galina, maybe your opinion will be changed by the news that Glen Neely is also RIGHT!!!! ;))))